Chapter 1

Guys ,I have to tell you something...I really like to write dark ,hating stories with happy ending..my lot of stories are will be like that..sorry for that ,but I will write funny and soft stories too.all of them are zhanyi ,okay?

................................................................................................................................................................

At Gusu University....

Let's run ,run ,run ,I can't stop running'

'let me run ,please let me run'

'let's run ,run run,we can't help , but running'

'only thing we can do is  running to save our life'

'let 's run ,run ,run .It's okay to fall down'

'let's run,run ,run .it's okay to be injured'

'let's run ,run ,run ,this foolish destiny of us'

The two boys  running around the university ,after doing a great job. they ran under  a tree and sat on the bench while huffing for breath..

'Did you saw Mr.Jin's face?

[ their physics teacher,Mr.Kim Seok Jin]

'what the fuck Jiyang ,why did you put that fucking bug,why bug?You know I'm scared of them?'

'then why were you ran with me while singing a weird song'

'hey ,That song is beautiful...'

'haha ,really? anyway , poor Mr.Jin'

yeah,....the boys are wang yibo and song jiyang.......they did a  great job....putting a large bug inside someone's bag is a great work ,right?? poor Mr.JIn...he directly went to principal office with the bug....but yibo is not at fault,because when Mr.Jin started to shout at the bug,...yibo already jumped out  from the window,...yibo felt his soul left his body because of his best friend's stupid prank,...woah...it's scary..  and jiyang also followed him..

[ here ,a beautiful bug for you] 

'they gave a hi 5 to each other and laughed loudly.. suddenly another boy came to them and waved at them..

'ohh ,hi angels'

'hi jimin ,so what's up?'

'don't you know the new news about eagle?'

'eagle? who is that?'

'aish ,idiot ....eagle is a famous mysterious killer....he killed Mr.Lee today..the CEO of lee company'

yibo laughed ,but controlled himself and took a deep breath..

'I think that so called eagle has a mental problem.that's why he is killing people without any reason'