Chapter 12.

'Kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss'

people started to cheer for them and zhan pulled yibo closer to him by waist..

'can I?'

zhan asked moving his face closer to yibo..yibo smiled and nodded.. and in the next moment zhan smashed his red lips on yibo's red soft lips and started to kiss him softly at first ,but little by little the kiss became rough and fierce..yibo sneaked his arms around zhan's neck and pulled him closer...zhan tightened his arms around yibo's waist and deepened the kiss..

on the other hand ....

'hey..can't they stop kissing now?'

pak hyung asked from xuan ,but xuan just laughed and shook his head..

'when zhan started to kiss ,he won't stop it for 10 minutes'

'what? your brother is really something.. I feel pity for my princess'

'your princess?'

'yeah..I call yibo princess since he was little'

'mm'

Back to zhanyi...

zhan was about to deepened the kiss ,but he felt yibo can't breath ,so he broke the kiss slowly and kissed yibo's forehead lovingly..

the two looked at everyone and saw they are looking at them with agape mouths...A one man stood up and yelled..

'wow.. this is the best kiss I have ever seen.. you seems so great in kissing Mister...can you kiss another girl or boy in this restaurant?'

The man yelled pointing at zhan..zhan suddenly became shy and looked down ,but yibo's face darkened ,but he smiled cutely and went near that man..

'ahh..he can kiss ,but he is only my boyfriend..so he can only kiss me ,not others.. 'he said to that man loudly and suddenly grabbed that man's collar ..

'How dare you think he will kiss another boy bastard? he is mine and mine..do you want me to repeat it again or you understood?' yibo whispered to the man's ear with a dark ,dangerous voice...

that man trembled and nodded..yibo let go of his collar and again smiled shyly and ran to zhan..

'let's go zhan ge..it's time to you guys jiyang and xuan ge..also lusi and lu jie'

xuan ,jiyang also kissed.. same goes to lu and lusi..park hyung pouted feeling single...

'let's go now'

they went outside and felt relaxed..

'we gotta go now..zhan.are you going home now?'

Park hyung asked holding yibo's hand securely..zhan smiled nodding his head.. he patted yibo's head lovingly and kissed his lips softly..

'we will meet again baby.. and I will tell your parents tomorrow that I'm your boyfriend...hope they will accept me..'

'hmm okay zhan ge..what about your parents?'

'they died when I was little..forget it..byee baby..I will meet you tomorrow.. here my number.. call me'

with that zhan went away with xuan ,lusi and lu..

'zhan wait..'

Park hyung quickly stopped zhan and zhan looked at him with a confuse look..

'who are you going to kill today? eagle.. bye bro'