Chapter 27

Zhan fed yibo everything that park hyung made and gave him his medicine...

'Please gege..I can't drink those medicine..they are so bitter..'

'Drink it darling..you will feel better after drinking it..'

'No no no..I can't..'

'Bobo'

'Why..huh..are you going to scold me..then do it..hm..I can't drink..'

Yibo crossed his arms on his chest and looked away..zhan sighed and went near yibo..

'Bobo..look at me..I'm not going to blame you..I promise'

Yibo looked at zhan, but zhan quickly grabbed yibo's mouth and forced the water and medicine to his mouth and waited for yibo to gulp it all...yibo gulped them and glared at zhan..

'Ayee..look..my bobo drank all the medicine ..good boy'

'ZHAN GE..'

Yibo yelled angrily and jumped into zhan..Zhan laughed and the two fell onto the bed while yibo on top of zhan beating him..

'Stop baby..have mercy on your zhan ge..'

'Mercy?..my foot..you made me drink those bitter medicine..you bloody ghost..'

'Oh god..who is bloody ghost?..I don't know him..Is he a character of a novel or a film?..'

'No..he lives in Hogwarts'

'But there's no anyone called bloody ghost in harry potter..Is he a character in Percy Jackson?..there's no way he will be in percy jackson novel'

Zhan asked seriously and yibo glared at him..

'Aish..zhan ge..I didn't know that you are such a idiot..do you sure you are the eagle?'

Yibo said and placed his head on zhan's chest...zhan caressed yibo's hair and kissed his forehead...

'Mm..let's go to see your gege..he is in the living room...he still thinks that you are angry with him..'

'Ayee..he is also a idiot like you'

Yibo mumbled and got down from the bed and tried to walk, but was about to fall..zhan quickly held him and picked him up in his arms...

'Gege..my leg..'

'Shh..it's okay baby..it will heal soon..'

Zhan took yibo to the living room and Park Hyung was sitting on the sofa watching TV..

'Gege..'

Zhan put yibo down, but he held yibo tightly fearing that yibo will fall amd hurt himself...Park hyung looked at yibo and stood up..

'Bobo'

'Mm..'

Yibo slowly went near Park hyung and stared at him for few minutes...

'You bloody idiot..why do you think that I'm angry with you...you idiot..whatever happens, you are my brother...Even you forget it..I still remember that you are my brother..'

Yibo yelled and looked away..but suddenly he was pulled to a warm chest...park hyung pulled yibo to his chest and kissed his hair..

'I really missed you a lot BoBo'

'I missed you too.. .hey..where's Xuan ge?'

'He is with Jiyang...'

'Jiyang..oh..shit..where is he now..he is not here, right..tell me he is not here..or he will cut me into pieces..'