3 ~ unexpected talent

'What a relief. He dosent hate me.' Licorice thought, he usually thought like this. Always doubting himself and others.

He realized something.

He fell in love.

Well shit, Licorice fell yet again for his co-worker. Isn't that just great?
It wasn't often they returned the favor. Whenever Licorice realized he had fallen for someone, it would make him loose control of his emotions entirely. Nobody really knew why. He had some techniques to get his mind off of things tho. But that's out of the way.
One thing Licorice really didn't want Red Velvet to find out about him was about his music playlist. That would really be embarrassing. Imagine if he just walking in on Licorice like- dancing to Abba?
Licorice really did like dancing.
That was his technique. He loved dancing, because he felt free and he didn't have to focus on the other things in his head.
'Really a shame nobody would dance with me tho. Maybe Red Velvet would like dancing with me?'
Wait- what? Why did Licorice think like that all of a sudden? Odd. Very, very odd.

Maybe an hour later or so Licorice decided he wanted to make a dance, but to what song?
He thought for a bit, and decided on "Goodbye, My Danish Sweetheart" By Mitski.
((yes, I love Mitski.))
While the song was playing on repeat inside his room, he rolled out a yoga mattress, took some paper and pen and then just started to sketch the dance-moves down.
~"so i don't blame you, if you want to bury me in your memory. I'm not the girl I ought to be, but-"~
It didn't take long until he finished sketching, so he just started practicing right away. Not bothered about anything else, just focusing on the music and his movements.
-"Now here I lay as I wonder about you, would you just tell me what I'm meant to do? Cause I've waited and watered my heart 'til it grew"-
*creeek* the door opened. But Licorice didn't seem to hear it.
-"And I don't blame you, if you want to bury me in your memory. I'm not the girl i ought to be, but maybe when you tell your friends you can tell them what you saw in me. And not the way I am."-
...
*applauding*
"huh?.." Licorice said quietly, as he turned around.
There stood Red Velvet cookie and Strawberry Crepe cookie. They had walked in on him dancing his heart out.
"How long hav-" licorice said, but he got interrupted by the music. Another song had started playing. A REALLY embarrassing one.
Cpr by Cupcakke.
-" IM BOUT TO MAKE YOUR BALLS STICK UP LIKE SPACE BUNS "-
Licorice rushed to turn it off as RV and Strawberry Crepe were laughing.
Embarrassing.
"Anyways.. How long had you guys been standing there?" Licorice said, half-mumbling. Embarrassed from the song that just started playing.
"About.. 10 minutes maybe." Strawberry Crepe said, still holding in laughter.
"Never knew you were good at dancing, you didn't look like the physical type." Red Velvet said, walking towards Licorice.
"Hey! That's awfully rude of you. Let me see you do it then!" Licorice said, honestly just wanting to see Red Velvet dance.
"Sure, I wouldn't mind." Red Velvet said, clearly not having a problem with it. THIS was gonna be fun.

After Red Velvet finished the dance, Licorice was stunned. He didn't expect him to be good at dancing EITHER!
"Never knew you were good at dancing.." Licorice said, repeating what RV had said before. Strawberry Crepe cookie had left, so it was just Licorice and Red Velvet now.
"Y'know, maybe we could dance it together, switching it up a bit." Red Velvet said. Licorice got a little red, oh goodness. Was he really about to do this? Yup, he sure was about to.
"Sure. Don't be too touchy tho, I just know you wouldn't resist!" Licorice said, jokingly of course.
"Okay." Was all Red Velvet had to say. Nothing more, very simple answer. From a very simple cookie.
Licorice yet again put on "goodbye, my danish sweetheart" by mitski. Making sure it was on repeat.
And so, they started dancing. Dancing, and dancing. Red Velvet spinner Licorice around a few times. He also grabbed Licorice's waist. It was very peaceful to both of them. They were actually enjoying this.
The song ended. And Licorice and Red Velvet were in a very,, romantic position.
They were both looking each other in the eyes. Exploring them.
Suddenly Licorice snapped back to reality.

When Red Velvet kissed him.

(AHHHH THIS WAS FUN TO WRITE!! Now i just need to think of what to write after this. Like what do i write after they kiss wtf- anyways.. Right after i wrote the cpr part cpr actually started playing so I thought that was funny.
I hope everyone enjoyed this chapter!!! Already 1 vote and like- 18 reads?? YAY!!!3!:!3!?2)2)