The Final Voyager VS The Devil King

(Found a better picture for Amaterasu)

—|Gryphon's Home, a few days later|—

Gryphon woke with a groan. His mind Immediately remembers what Lucifer had told him the night before.

He was part of an extinct Dragon Race capable of magic and space flight. It still wasn't making any sense, but he's definitely going to unlock the power so he can elbow drop a motherfucker from orbit.

He went to push himself up from the bed when he noticed a strange weight on his body. His mind swam with possibilities before he lifted the blanket. Needless to say, he was relieved when it was just a large white fox laying on his chest.

 Needless to say, he was relieved when it was just a large white fox laying on his chest

......Wait. What?

Gryphon did a double take and the Fox was looking him in the eyes. They stared at each other in silence for a solid minute before Gryphon spoke.

Gryphon: Wussup?

The Fox yipped at him and he surprisingly understood it. His mind processed it instantly, but it wasn't Lucifer's knowledge that was filling in the blanks. Maybe it was his Dragon brain kicking in now that he's aware of his true nature? Nice coincidence.

Gryphon moved the blanket and the Fox hopped off of him. Gryphon sat at the edge of the bed while the Fox moved around the room curiously, sniffing everything it came across. Gryphon's door opened and Inari pokes her head inside.

Inari: Are you decent, Gryphon? Not that I care~.

She enters fully and spots the Fox perusing Gryphon's room. She smiles brightly as it acknowledges her and yips loudly.

Inari: I see you've met Roxy, one of my messengers. She's not very affectionate, but it seems like she likes you!

Gryphon: Neat. What'd you need, Inari?

Inari: I just came to wake you and tell you that Sahori made breakfast.

Gryphon nodded, realizing he hasn't had any breakfast food since he moved here. He's mostly been snacking on things like store bought bento or bread on his way to school.