𝐗𝐗

The final lead

The final lead.

__________

Pain.

Something Tegan Lockwood felt everyday of her life. It was both mentally and physically, something she couldn't control. From the day of birth she was sucked into a world full of chaos and catastrophe. Often she liked it being in a world were everything is different from human life, sights, smells, sounds. These may sound amazing but to Tegan it was a curse. Literally.

She loved being a wolf she was stronger than she was a human and was able to protect herself. But somethings she just hated like how she had to shift every month from the moon she used to love staring at. Or how she was really alone in her pain as there were not many of her kind in her home town that she could look up and relate too.

Until him...

____________

Tegan stirred from her sleep gently waking up after a very eventful day yesterday. She sat up in bed to get a smell of Nutella. Tegan threw her covers off her bed and ran straight towards the kitchen to see Klaus flipping some pancakes.

Tegan smiled at his gesture and started to help clean up the small mess that Klaus had made whilst cooking. "I didn't know you cooked." Tegan spoke up kind of curious. "There's a lot of things you don't know about me." Klaus smirked plating the pancakes.

"Please do tell." Tegan insisted. "My life is not very pleasant." Klaus answered. Tegan dropped the matter not wanting to start any sort of scene.

"How are you feeling after last night?" Tegan could hear anger in Klaus's tone and knew he hated that she almost died.

"Well I'm alive because of you so I'm doing good." Tegan smiled at Klaus and he did the same remembering that he did in-fact save his soulmates life.

"I should get ready." Tegan arose from her seat when suddenly a large hand grabbed hers.

Klaus just nodded not knowing what to say which Tegan returned and left the room to go get dressed.

___________