part 4

During the theater Buster welkomed me and Johnny.
Buster gives Johnny his paper and Johnny looked confused at it.
"What?" I asked.
"I need to play the piano." He said.
"Never played the piano huh."
"You can play?" Johnny asked.
I nod and Johnny hurried after Mr Moon.
"Mr. Moon for some reason it says in the papers that I need to play the piano." Johnny said.
"Yes. Just imagine, big soulfol guy like you tenderly playing the keys. It will be goosebumbs everywhere." Buster said.
"But Y/n can play the piano."
Buster stopped and looked at me.
"You can play the piano?" He asked.
"Yes."
"How about singing?"
"No...... maby, I dont know." 
"Well, I havent played the piano since I was a kid." Johnny said.
"I have." I said.
"Great then Y/n you give Johnny piano lessons, I will pay you." 
I stood still with Johnny. "What?"
"You heard me." Buster said. "But I thought you wanted me to help in the theater?" Y/n asked unceartan.
"I do, but someone with piano talent will be in good hands for Johnny here so Ms, Crawley is going to teach the basics."
"I dont know if I can teach..." I stammerd.
"Y/n, You have more in you than you think and I can tell that because I believe you do." Buster said facing me. "Who knows you might have a secret talent like singing? That would be a perfect duet! On second thought." Buster said taking Johnnys paper and wrights something down. We both looked at the paper and looked at eachother.
"Is he being serious now?" Johnny asked.
"I guess." I said.
"Johnny sings in duet with Y/n after your own performance thats the deal Y/n." Buster said winking and walking away leaving me and Johnny a bit wordless. "You know were not a pair if you think that." I yelled to Buster. Buster turned around while walking backwards.
"I know you dont but you know music loosens it up." I huffed crossing my armes. "He litterly ships us."
"I guess but hey your part of sing congratulations." Johnny said.
"Thanks, but he hasent even heard me sing and just believes I can sing?" I said.
"I guess he does believe yeah?"
"Okay kids up the stairs Ill be up soon!" Mr, Crawley said. "Well I will start learning you piano then." I said. "Cool." Johnny said and followed me upstairs.

I first let Johnny listen to my piano music and I played river flowes in me.
"Wow thats really good Y/n, your a natural." Johnny said enthousiastic.
"Thanks." I said blushing. The lights turned off.
"What happend?"
"I dunno lets find out." Johnny said.
"I cant see anything Johnny!" I said. I felt a hand touching my shoulder, then gently grabbing my hand.
"We go downstairs you trust me?" Johnny asked. We both walked downstairs hand in hand and I was glad nobody saw it.
"Okay everybody, dont panic, dont panic." Buster said. "Whats going on?" Someone asked.
"Talk to me Crawley." Buster said.
"When did we last pay the power company Mr. Moon?" "Okay dont worry everybody. I will take care of this in the meantime, you will contineu to rehearse in the dark." "What?" asked Ash confused. "BUt I cant see ANYTHING." Rosita said.
"Dont you worry Rosita, I have glow sticks." Gunter said.
"Great! Use this time to shake off those first day inhibitions, and Ill be right back." Mr Moon said.
"Okay you heard him, back to work now!" Mr, Crawley said. 

Johnny and I laughed together when we got upstairs but I tripped so I grabbed his shoulders. "Damnit! How can we play without light?" I said cursing the electricity for not working.
"I guess we have to be creative." Johnny said.
"No shit." I said causing Johnny to laugh again.
"I have an idea."
"Alright." I said.
"Lets start singing together a song we know. Thats something we can do in the dark."
"Are you sure you want to perform twice Johnny? I dont know if I can do this."
"Do I really have a choice? Besides I dont mind to perform with you twice." I blushed thankfully its dark so he cant see that.
"Got any suggestions?" Johnny asked.
"Hmmm, everything has changed by Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran?"
"Alright." Said Johnny. He sounded excited.

I started drumming on the piano. I cant play the piano then lets do something creative. Johnny laughed and drums with me by clapping his hands with the melodey of my drumming.
"Your good to go?" Johnny asked.
"All I knew, there's a morning when I woke. Is that I know something now I didint before. And all I've seen, since 18 hours ago is green eyes, and freckels and you smile in the back of my mind making me feel like,
I just wanna know you better know, you better know you better now. I just want to know you better know you better, know you better now.

Both singing: "I just want to know you better know, you better know you better now. I just want to know you, know you, know you.

Cause all I know is we said hello. And your eyes looking like calling home. I know as a simpel name, everything has changed. All I know is you held the door. Youll be mine and I'll be yours oh. I know since yesterday, everything has changed."

The lights turned on and I quickly hopped on the piano and played giving Johnny a sign to ceep singing.

Johnny sang: "And all my walls stood tall painted bleu. But I'll take em down take them down and open up the door for you."

Ash, Rosita, Gunter and Mr, Moon were looking at us secretly performing together. Mr Moon fangirld softly shaking Mr, Crawly gently. 

I sang: "And all I feel, in my stumach is butterflies, the beautifull kind, making up a last time, takin flight making me feel like..."

Both: I just want to know you better know, you better know you better now. I just want to know you, know you, know you.

Cause all I know is we said hello. And your eyes looking like calling home. I know as a simpel name, everything has changed. All I know is you held the door. Youll be mine and I'll be yours oh. I know since yesterday, everything has changed.

Come back and tell me why, I'm feeling like I've missed you all this time. And meet me there tonight. Let me know that it's not all in my mind.

I sang: "I just want to know you better know, you better know you better now. I just want to know you, know you, know you.

Both singing: Cause all I know is we said hello. And your eyes looking like calling home. I know as a simpel name, everything has changed. All I know is you held the door. Youll be mine and I'll be yours oh. I know since yesterday, everything has changed.

Me and Johnny were out of breath when we heard a small applaus from behind us both looking surprised. Johnny smiled big and had twinkels in his eyes from joy and I found that so cute. "That was amazing! You should sing this together! Because you both are the same race it will give goosebumps!" Buster said and walked to me.
"Uhm..." I said unsure what he was going to do. "Welcome to the show Y/n!" Buster said giving me the inventation of sing a yellow sheet. My eyes widened and Johnny was so happy he stood up and ran up to me hugging me and lifts me up. I squeled and laughed.
"Yesss Your in the team too! You have to do the performance." He said glad hugging me again. I hugged him back. This was nice. "Good Job Y/n." Rosita said and Johnny lets me go.
"Yeah you did great." Ash said.
"I havent really got into auditions..." I said.
"Nah, you dont have to. Mr, Moon already believed in you in the first place and I guess he is right." Said Ash. "Thank you Ash." I said glad. "Yeah your really great." Johnny said once more.
"Your both really cute." Rosita said laughing.
"It's not like that." I said immidiatly with Johnny together. "Johnny just offerd me a place to stay thats all." "Yeah and were friends." Johnny said.
"Yeah right." Ash said rolling her eyes and walking away. "Sure, sure." Rosita said also walking away.
"Why is everyone shipping us?!" I said.
"Guess were quite the power couple." Johnny said shrugging. I laughed and playfully pushed him away. "Shut up. Now back to your first lessons Mr. Or I shall call Mr, Crawley." I said grinning.
"Nooo please Its so much fun with you." Johnny said.