Part 14

Marcus pove (Johnny's dad).

Marcus was sitting on the bed grumpy when he heard a voice singing on the tv.
"What is that? Turn it down, will ya?" He said irritated. But the thiefs cept dancing infront of the screan enjoying the song.
"Oi! Didint you hear me? I said turn it... Johnny?" He asked in disbelieve when he saw Johnny and Y/n on the tv.
"It's Johnny! Thats my son!" He said proud while looking at them. He saw something else on the screan. How Y/n and Johnny looked at eachother was pure love. He knew that look. He never should have been blaming the jail over to Y/n. She was a great kid and good for Johnny. It made Johnny's life better. Marcus never have seen Johnny so happy before. Johnny is happy with Y/n in his life. Marcus had memories of his wife back. Just remembering the same feeling... How happy he was with the most beautifull woman on the world. The one thing he lost. He can't loose Johnny too.
"My son..." He said slamming into the jail window looking at the lights of theater far away. He must see his son. Even if it would mean breaking out of jail and breaking the rules.

Your pove
"You both were amazing!" Rosita said fangirling.
"Thank you." I said chuckling. "It was amazing." Next singer is Ash and man she looked verry cool with her dress, boots and sunglasses. I chuckeld knowing that the sunglasses were from Betty. Ash has some fire in her and I like that. Ash started playing the first note but soon was interupted. I gasped looking at the lama.
"Judith?" Buster asked. "Youre all tresspassing on private property."
"What?!" Buster said.
"And you will leave right now."
"No, no, no Judith..." Buster tried to reason with her.
"All of you!" She said firm. "What are you doing?!" Someone in the crowed screamed.
Ash started stamping her feet rebelious and I smiled big for her. For Ash the music ceeps going. No matter what is standing in her way, she must play this song because this is her night too. The crowerd started clapping with her foot steps and I happly joined with them. Ash started singing her own song. Judith was speachless.
"I followed my heart into the fire,
got burned got broken down by disire.
I've tried I've tried but the smoke in my eyes let me blurry.
Blurry and blind
I picked all the peaces up off the ground.
I've burned all my fingers but thats gone now."
"I am calling the police." Judith said.
"Go ahead and try!" I said but Rosita pulled me back before I could walk to the stage remembering it was Ash time to shine right now. Moon smiled at me and Judith only gave me a death glare. I glared back and she left with her head held high. I stuck my toung at Judith and Moon chuckeld.
"Sticking to the plan that says I can." Ash cept singing. When Ash sang her verse I jumped with the ground fangirling with Rosita. I looked behind me seeing Johnny down. He looked sad at the floor and I walked too him.
"Hey." I said.
Johnny looked up and smiled a bit.
"Hey." He said.
"Why are you so sad? We were a great team together!" I tried to cheer him up and ruffeld his hair. He chuckeld a bit.
"Yeah we sure were." He said. "What is it then? Oh. Is it your dad? Poor Johnny." I said and hugged him.
He sighed relieved and hugged me back doing his head on my chest. I played with his hair a bit when a stone hit Johnny's shoulder and we both stopped looking were it came from. Johnny loosend his grip from my embrace and he saw his dad in the corner. His dad waved at us and gestured that we needed to come to him. I was not sure but Johnny was so happy to see his dad after days of not speaking to him. Johnny took my hand to join them. Johnny soon lets my hand go and hugged his dad. Marcus hugged him back. I looked at my feet but Marcus called my name.
"Y/n." He said and did his arm to the side as a gesure that there was more room for a group hug. Johnny smiled at his dad and I smiled to running towards them and hugging them both.
"I am so sorry. For everything that I have done." He said and lets us go.
"I should have never blamed you Y/n about the jail or even Johnny. It was my stupid mistake. I am so proud of you." He said and hugged Johnny again wich made my eyes tear again. Not again I hate to cry.
"Well beter to get back. They will be wondering what happend to me. Youll both visit me though yeah?" Marcus asked.
"Ofcourse we will." Johnny said grabbing my hand made Marcus smile brighter.
"You sure your not just friends?" He teased.
"I think were more then friends?" I said unsure. "Positive." Johnny said pulling me close to him and I chuckeld.
"What a pair. I am proud of you son." Marcus said. "I can see how much you love her." "I really do love her." Johnny said making me blush. Marcus laughed and climbed up the theater on his way back to jail.
"You really think.... that...that ....what are we Johnny?"
"Right." Johnny said and he knelt before me making me blush even more.
"Do you want to be my girlfriend Y/n?" He asked holding my hands.
"Yes!" I said happy and hugged him. Johnny chuckeld and hugged me back. We looked at eachother and kissed.
"About time!" Ash said. "Whoooa!" Rosita cheared. "They finally confesed!" Ms Crawley said. "The wait was a pain in the ass."
We both laughed and let eachother go joining the group again and watching the show together hand in hand. Both smiling bright.