Part 9

"Mike your on first!" Buster said.
"Sure just a second here. Honey, I'm busy." Mike said and I pretended to fake puke at his words making Johnny laugh while he was reading the newspapers.
"Rosita and Gunter, You're on after Mike."
"You got it boss." Rosita said.
"Rosita! Super cool! You've totally come back!" Gunter said giving her a high five.
"Okay Johnny you follow them with Y/n?"
"What? Oh, yeah, I'm ready yeah."
"Ash your..."
"After Y/n. I got it." Ash said.
"And Meena. Last chance kid you want to join these guys out here?"
"I would... I just get so scared."
"Sure you do. But you know how to get over that right?" Buster said.
I did some breathing excursies and was really nervouse. I never preformed with an audience before.
"Hey your gonna be great." Johnny said notecing my nervous foot taps.
"Meena is right I am scared too."
"Everyone is scared."
"You dont understand. I fright being on stage."
"Well then try to just think about me and forget those people around you okay? You can do this."
I nod.
"Okay I will try. But why do I have this feeling that something bad is about to happen?"
"Y/n it's going to be okay."
"What if I can't sing anymore? What if I screw up. What if I fail? What if.... What if I turn human or something bad is going to happen I can feel it and it's driving me insane! I had nightmares about bears attacking the theater!"
"Y/n it's going to be okay. Your amazing and your in panic right now."
"But what if...."
Johnny cuts me off by kissing me. I was surprized but kissed him back. He smiled during the kiss and deepened it more. I moaned and he stopped.
"WWhy.... did...You... do you... like me?" I asked stuttering and blushing hard.
"I thought a kiss might relax you a bit." He said. "But is it not abvious?"
I blushed and touched my lips but smiled. Johnny only smiled more because or this action.
"Johnny I..." I said but was cut off off Busters speach from the audition. The audition starts.