chapter 14 #( action )

Sukuna POV:

As you know I am back...after so many years I am back. I just need to find a vessel for myself , but who and how?.

1000 years ago I was a normal Jujustu sorcerer, but then I became a curse , and that's how I died , and I came back to life , cause I am THE KING OF ALL CURSES!.

Geto " Excuse me , I have information for you ".

" What now ". I said annoyed . " This better be important ".

Choso chuckled carelessly " You see, we are now suspected by a fat bitch ".

" what....by who ".

Geto " well , she is basically Toji's wife , she came on the dinner date we had , but she knew we were ganna kill Toji for the money and revenge , and .....she grew suspicious about our business ".

" Hmm....this is serious , she found out about the womb curses I create.....What Motherfuckers are you two.....you guys telling me you two men can't fight against Toji and   a fat bitch you call." I shouted.

Choso " we'll try-". I cut him off.

" If you two weak heads don't kill that bitch and Toji I will kill them and you ".

Geto " Remember Sukuna , you're not really strong yet , if you don't show respect to us , we will easily make you extinct ".

" I already made a deal here , you will never win unless you have me ".

Choso " so what now......that fatty isn't that easy to beat".

" Perhaps you can bring her here , I'll fight against her".

Geto " sure.....and Nanami found out about us too and Toji ....I'm sure he told Gojo".

" You really think I Sukuna,  can't beat him ......surely i can .....i don't care , i want us to rule all sorcerers to  curses , and our plan will be completely done , and with you guys it can be done.....now get going and find her ".

******************

Gojo POV:

As I walked to the sewage,  I immediately felt so many curses , I killed all of them in a split second , and there was the blue headed man.

Mahito " Long time no see. Gojo Satoru".

" huh....I know , last time and before that I won against you,  you simply can't fight against me , If you try any kind of trick....hahah...you know very  well where you'll end up".

Mahito " Nice talk ....but I got things to do , what brings you here ?  Surely not here to have tea".

I chuckled and smiled looking down at the him " Nicely  said ....very sarcastic,  I'm actually here for information ".

Mahito " and what's is that about ".

" Do you know a lady around here".

Mahito " heheh...I know so many,  be more specific ".

I had my hands in my pockets kicking some stones around " Well she is kinda short , she's more on the chubby side,  she's normally wear back clothes ".

Mahito " Why do you want to know about her ".

" I got important things to tell her and in person".

Mahito " I'm not stupid , I don't trust you , I'm not telling you where she lives ".

I immediately grabbed Mahito neck and soooo....close to choking this man to death.

" if you don't tell me , I might as well just burn you or make you disappear like these other small curses forever ".