chapter 32

Feeling a bad gut in your stomach. You frowned.
" how the hell are you still alive after Gojo killed you".

He chuckled." Oh~ the pretty lady is rude....not even a hello or a hug". He looked you up and down.

You got your position ready but then felt rough big hands grab your plump hips. Feeling butterflies in your tummy you say pale white hands sinking in you.
" Hi Y/N, it's been awhile since we met".

You knocked Mahitos head with yours moved away and turned around to see both men standing in front of you." I don't know how you got back alive but I'm surely ganna kill you all". With you

While walking backwards you bump into a solid wall. Smelling iron more like blood , you can feel eyes on you , you saw the shadow of the tall man with two man buns on his head. You knew it was..." Choso"? Yiu turned around. That you're blocked buy the three me around you." I knew you would've came......after all since Sukuna's spirit energy is alive , we came back there still a chance that we can kill you".

Y/N looked stressed." Why are you doing this , it's wrong-". You were cut of by Mahito shouting and screaming. " no it's not wrong , we came her back to kill you cause you think since you're the Queen of sorcerers you can rule everything and destroy".

Y/N " I'm trying to protect--".

Mahito stepped closer and grabbed your hoodie in his hands. He was glaring down at you speaking calmly now he's ripped busy and abds pressed against your soft tummy. " I'm sick of this , I came here to get me revenge , Geto and Choso are here to kill you , Sukuna too you step on our toes and ruined our lives that's why you are my enemy if you just left us alone and we would've been friends ".

He pulled away with that creepy smile of his." But for a cute little pretty chubby women like you , you deserve to be devoured. It's too late now". He chuckled.

Y/N " I did this to protect Toji and his son".

Choso barged in." Of course you wanna make Toji a villain think better of himself and for that you wanna kill us after what he did to us".

Geto smirked." Look Y/N , it's all your fault , Sukuna knew about you he was ganna kill you but he told Us that he wanted to be with you for eternity but since you are with Toji and now we are at fault ".

Y/N " I'm a Sorcerer to protect all humans and sorcerers form you guys , and Sukuna deserves to die....I will never ". You stopped feeling a tear roll down your face.

Mahito Pamperd you with a sly smirk." Aw Y/N don't cry....its the truth , if you didn't meet Toji this all wouldn't of happened since you wanna make Toji a better person all this is on your back. Well deal with it ,its what you chose.....and don't expect us to back down cause we know you're the cause".

Y/N " I was just trying to help.and....and solve every evil.away".

Choso slumps in." Well being everyone's hero is not always good. What are you gann do now , fight us , Kill Sukuna..... no....look -". Befoe.her could finish you kicked Mahito off.....and punched Choso in his face with incredible speed.

Blood gashing out his nose. You gave another one to his jaw. Geto tried getting hold of you but you kicked his neck making him fall to the ground completely coughing blood out. Mahito looked terrified." I don't care who you guys are what you're saying , all I know is that I must kill all villains and Sukuna......my wishes will be solved....".

Mahito stood there with widen eyes." I have mercy on you guys for now.....but I'm coming back with a plan. To kill all of you and your king Sukuna. I'm leaving ".

When you walked out of that door. Mahiot greeted you.". Bye My Y/N ". He smiled waving at you. You frowned and looked behind your back and walked off.

Toji's POV:

Megumi moved in my arms I woke up feeling thirsty. I saw that Y/N wasn't lying next to me. I went to the kitchen to drink water. I looked everywhere for Y/N until I saw a note on the table.

Hey Toji dear I'm fanna look for new findings about Sukuna. I will be bakc bit I don't know when. If I'm not here by 6am the find me.

Tuanks for reading I know you're angry just shout at me later....Love you Toji don't worry.

Love》》<<♡ Y/N

Oh shes in deep shit....its only 4am....I don't know if I should sleep....what if something happens to her.

She said she will be back at 6am...okay...I trust her...
She is strong actually. But what .....what will happen.

I Went back upstairs to her room seeing a picture of her on her wall. " Y/N please be safe". I lay back down with worry next to Megumi.

Y/N POV:

I walked down the street. Feeling dizzy. With a bottle of whiskey in my hand.

Laughing at myself sadly." I'm worth nothing just like a fat bitch....who's  a Sorcerer who is ruling everything bit is selfish ". I took another sip." I guess Getos right , I should just forget and let them destroy earth....after all I'm nothing.....weak....and ugly".

" I don't deserve......*burp*....anything". You laughed on the way walking home. Seeing the sun rises.

You made it to.the front door opening it seeing Toji waiting for.you crossed arms and a deep frown on his face." T-Toji.....*burp*....Your here , I thought you were still a villain.....wait why and I here i should be dead".

Normal POV:

Toji raised his voice." where have you been"?

Y/N chuckled." Huh"?

Toji's slammed his fists into the wall." WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN".

Y/N " oh by Ma- Mahitos sewer....but then there was a black hole....when..**** sipped whiskey ***..... when I went through I saw a beach.. with Mahito and--".

Toji had his hands on his hips." Lies...that can never happen, your mind is like a cartoon....and it's that fucking whiskey".

He took the bottle from you but you punched him." No its mine , take it I kill you,". Be respectful he try taking it again but she used her curse energy making him fall to.the ground....hd stand up using force...

He slapped her hard that it echoed in the house." SNAP OUT OF IT Y/N, ITS THE ALCOHOL THIS IS NOT YOU HOW COULD YOU BE DRUNK IS IT THAT BAD , Y/N YOU WILL REGRET THIS.....Y/N YOU'RE ACTING IMMATURE ". she pushed me away and started crying and fell to.the ground.

He stood there in silence. In 5 minutes he help her up and walk to her room. She held him tight like she doesn't want to lose him.

He layed her on her bed. " Toji....I'm sorry , I didn't mean to get drunk...I...I ". He cupped her chubby cheeks." Its okay Y/N whatever you did it was brave of you".
She smiled held his hand with hers. Then she fell asleep.

Toji." Mahito?....black wall?....a door?...beach?....In the sewer....I need to speak to Nanami and Gojo about this.

%^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^%

HEY GUYS LOL

SCHOOL STARTS FOR ME TOMORROW TUESDAY 😩
AND IM MIGHT BE A LITTLE BEHIND.....BUT I WILL KEEP ON POSTING CHAPTER 33 , 34, 35 AND ON....AND ON.

BUT ALL GREAT THINGS.

LOVE YOURSELF 🙂💛❤💙💜💚🌈🔥🌺🍭🧁🌸