chapter 37

Just after cleaning Toji's musty room. You cleaned the extra 3 rooms with their bathrooms. You polished,  dusted , sprayed air freshener. Swept the Balcony wiping the table and chairs , watering the plants and flowers . Went to the game room wiping the bar table and the lights,  the TV. Went to the rooftop sweeping the leaves and sand. Wiping the windows.

Once everything was done you went to your room. Kept best for last. Putting items on its place. Making your bed. Wiping your table and the mirror.

Either way your room wasn't that filthy. Your bathroom was clean the shower glass was clean. Everything.
You packed all.the cleaning items in the storage room downstairs. Finally taking off your cleaning apron off you saw Toji on the phone and Megumi was play fighting with his dogs.

You smiled. You walked to them and Toji didn't seem to be happy at all. He looked down and angry. You stood behind him of the coach.

Tracing your hands on his shoulders down his chest. Toji feeling your soft upper body on him. He looked up into your eyes. his head sinking in on your upper abdomen. " Toji what's wrong "?

Toji closed his eyes. Took a deep inhale and looked at you again. " the Zenin clan , they still calling me back , but I don't want to , if I go back with no curse then they might kill me , and taking Megumi away from me is not what I want".

You cupped his head pressing it against you a bit for comfort." Well , it's your choice now , do what you're heart says , you can go back but you will lose Megumi or stay here with your family".

Toji spoke more softly. " it's just that , if they found out I am in a relationship with you they will use you".

You chuckled." Which I will not allow".

Y/N bent down to kiss Toji on his cheek and a peck on his lips." Let's cheer up I'm done with chores , I'm done with breakfast , why don't we play outside or go do shopping with you".

Megumi's eyes looked at us. He smiled standing up walking to Tojis knee and hugged it." Shopping? Mommy , Daddy need new clothes and I need a haircut".

You blushed and smiled." Okay guys , we are going shopping for boys".

Its currently 2pm and you are all ready to leave. Toji is still eyeing your outfit. You wore a white denim skirt with a dark blue button up shirt with a nice necklace.
How your round hips showed and your chubby fupa and your chubby arms and chubby everything.

Y/N open the door." I'm driving".

Arriving at the mall. Toji looked very serious in a way. Megumi was just walking in front of the both of you. You just had a small smile.

                                       °'~•☆•~'°

Y/N thought a bit with a thinking face." This color doesn't you you Toji , why don't you take grey instead of blue". Toji spoke in a angry whisper." The price is to high".

Place the full suit down squeezing , pulling and twisting his ear." Shut up will you , dont care about the price just take what you like , I can afford this shit".

Toji pulled your arm away rubbing his ear." Okay whatever...........". He whispered." Bitch".

Y/N smiled." Great , now take the grew and the cream suit".

Megumi was hyped up." Mommy,  can I take this bow tie ......please it pretty". You he held it by his neck showing it to you." Yes my dear , its looks great on you".
It was a cute turquoise bow tie.

Getting Toji his suits. Shirts ,pants , shoes and casual clothes too. We walked around the mall." Wow this ring is pretty". Toji saw the ring you were looking at , it wasn't too big and it wasn't pricey either it was a simple gold ring that looked like it was twisted with a few fake diamonds.