chapter 39 ⚠️smut ⚠️🔞

Now that you and Toji are eating the dessert.Megumi finished he seems fool. Toji couldn't stop staring at your beautiful face. Your cheeks that's puffed up.

He looked how you smiled and hummed. He wondered how you would sound when he  . ....

He had dirty thoughts. He drank is last bit wine. You laughed." Here Toji...I left the last piece for you ".

He took it and ate it. He smiled and winked at you." Great Y/N...anyways its getting late.....Megumi needs sleep".

You agreed. Toji paid because he still had his savings account. "Toji I should've paid".  Toji jaws clenched

"NO one day I'll be richer than you ....so you can stay  home and I'll be the man". You smiled." Okay....whatever your goals are I'm beside you...always ".

getting in the car Megumi sat at the back. Driving in a comfortable silence Toji places his hands on your thigh. That chubby thigh.

He's hands moves slowly, he loves the plush skin under. He realized how your thighs got bigger plushier and softer.

He imagined how those thighs choked his waist.

Hearing you scream his name. Your moans.

When you spoke home is near he snapped out and realized you were actually home.

Getting in the house. Megumi was fast  asleep.
You were so full you didn't think you will still eat dinner. Toji came back downstairs from Megumi and sighed.

Toji blushed how you bend down to pick up something. You turned around ."its a thorn ....its kinda dangerous". You chuckled.

Toji just stood there and make like he saw nothing.  Not like he forgot how wide your hips are and big bunda.

"Toji I'll take my clothes off , I got papers to sign okay...I'll don't with you ". Toji just nodded.

After getting settled.you came down with sweat pants a tight tshirt ....you still felt comfy.

Toji saw your belly toned through the tshirt.' Y/N can carry our children...with that toned chubby belly '.

We don't know what's his intentions.

You sat down by the dinning table with few papers and a pen. You and Toji sat together. Toji felt that soft thigh again.

Your arms touched. Great. Toji was getting aroused.

He couldn't hold it anymore. The shape of your body was just driving him crazy...

He wants you....

No he needs you....feel you .....give you.

You finished really it was simple. You sighed. You looked at Toji who looked like he's ganna kill someone.
"Toji are...are you alright".

Toji didn't say anything. He rather looked in your eyes.
You looked in his eyes and saw his lust full half kidded eyes.

You reacted and blushed. It's like you can read him like a book. As the chemistry grew. Your lips and his touched gently.

The kiss was so deep and meaningful that you moaned.   Toji pulled you closer to him. You broke the kiss and stood up.

You knew what ganna happen. You were so nervous...shy and insecure. Toji will change that

You walked to the other side of the table. Covering your mouth. Toji just followed you.

He pulled your plump waist and your hips touched his pelvis. Toji whispered in your ear." Theres no way out....dont be shy".

He lifted your chin to kiss you again. Your hands moved on it's own and held arm and chest. The kiss got hot and Toji hands traveled from your thighs up to your big/small breasts.