Chapter 4

*PJ's POV*
"D-Dan... Are you sure?" I asked, chewing on my lip.
"Peej, listen to me, he is probably just playing a halloween joke, pretending to be abducted by the pizza guy or something, I wouldn't get too worked up about it yet," the brown haired boy sat down next to me on the sofa arm and patted my leg.
"Now, if he doesn't turn up in the next half an hour we will call the police and see what they have to say about all of this." Dan smiled, placing his arm around my waist reassuringly.
"O-okay... Can I stay here tonight?" I asked, hoping that he would say yes. I couldn't go home by myself, I wouldn't stop thinking about Chris. He is my life, but we are NOT in a sexual relationship.
No matter how much he wants to be. I'm not gay and that's that.
"Sure, you can have the sofa bed, now shall we carry on as planned and watch a bunch of scary movies and scare any kids who want sweets?" Dan said, putting both thumbs up and smiling enthusiastically.
"YEAH!" Phil and I chorused, making us all fall back in laughter. Phil got up and walked back through into the kitchen, but Dan and I stayed where we were, laying over the arm of the sofa staring at the ceiling.
We lay there in silence, occasionally nudging each other with our elbows.
"THINK FAST!" Phil screamed, jumping out from behind the door and throwing masks at us. I managed to catch a the Robert Pattinson mask and Dan got smacked in face by the Delia Smith one.
"Fucking twat," he mumbled, throwing one of the pillows at Phil, pulling the string over his hair and putting the mask on his face.
"But you love me really," Phil smiled, putting his hands under his chin like a pretty princess.
"I really don't," Dan said, throwing another pillow at Phil.
"You two, get a room," I laughed, suddenly finding the floor rushing up to meet me as I was shoved off of the sofa.
"Hey!" I folded my arms and pouted, watching Phil leave the room before I stood up, walked down the hall and into the office.
The sofa bed hadn't been made up yet, so it was still the familiar sofa from the DanAndPhilGAMES videos.
"Phil?" I called, sitting on the sofa bed next to the Pokémon pillow.
"Yes Peej?" He replied, strolling in as I picked up the pillow.
"I didn't think I was staying over, so I didn't bring any stuff. Can I borrow some?" I asked, looking down into the pillow. He ruffled my hair before replying,
"Sure, just not my toothbrush,"

*

"999, what service do you require?"

"Police."

"Okay, one moment,"

"Hello, what is your emergency?"

"Our friend went downstairs to answer the door about half an hour ago and he never came back,"

"Okay, and what is your name?"

"Dan Howell."

"D-Dan Howell? Wow I love your... Where was I? Ah yes, and your friend's name?"

"Chris Kendall,"

"And what would that address be?"

"69 Phanisreal Road, London"

[A/N idk sorry I couldn't think of a street name]

"Okay, someone will be with you soon."

"Thank you, goodbye,"

*

"That'll be the police," Dan sighed, pushing himself up to go and answer the doorbell.
"Er, yes. Come on up," I heard him say, shutting the front door. One, two, three pairs of footsteps came up the stairs and Dan walked in, closely followed by a male and female police officer.

"I'm PC Moore and that's PC Wild," The male officer smiled, holding up his badge ID to show us.

"Now, tell us exactly what has happened tonight."

[A/N hi well sorry for not writing for ages but writers block and no time and stuff okay I'm gonna go watch YouTube now bye
P.S I WAS SELECTING THAT TO MAKE IT BOLD AND I ACCIDENTALLY SELECTED LIKE THE WHOLE CHAPTER AND DELETED IT ALL THANK LAWD FOR THE UNDO BUTTON]