Chapter 2

*Dan's POV*
As soon as I heard it I began running. Someone had let out a scream, probably Chris as he was the most drunk. Phil followed me closely. I quickly whipped my head around the door of the lounge to see PJ sat up on the sofa.
"Must've been Chris," I muttered, running out and up the stairs to the office. Chris was gone.
"Where the fuck is he?" I yelled, turning around quickly to Phil. He shook his head and went into the room, inspecting everything.
"Uh guys... Does Chris tend to make the bed before he goes to the loo?" He turned, pointing at the bed that was made almost perfectly.
"He doesn't make the bed at home, he doesn't even make the bed at all!" PJ looked terrified. Chris was his best friend and his flat mate, if Chris disappeared he would be all alone, except for Phil and I.
I turned as I heard something moving downstairs. I grabbed a baseball bat (obviously for decoration as neither of us exercised) and began walking downstairs. I turned my head quickly to look back at Phil and PJ, holding a pillow and a Gengar, before slowly heading forwards, and down the stairs. I held the bat up, ready to swing if someone jumped out at me.
"Hello?" I called, "Anyone there?" No answer.
I could hear someone moving around very softly as I took a step closer, flicking the light on hoping we would be able to see the intruder.
"Hey guys!" Chris shouted from downstairs. We all groaned as we turned and gave him a judgemental look as he laughed.
"You're all sooooo silly," he giggled, bounding up the stairs then leaning on the wall.
"Why are we friends with you?" I asked sarcastically as I put the bat down and yawned.
"Well, I'm tired so I'm off to bed, night all!"
"G'night, see you tomorrow," Phil replied, following me down the hallway to our bedrooms.
"No more shenanigans!" PJ mock scolded, pointing his finger at Chris before going back to the sofa in the lounge.
I listened to everyone else moving as I slipped into bed. I could hear Phil padding around his room and I could faintly hear PJ rustling about.
Friends are like bras, close to the heart and always there for support.
I heard Chris shouting "I'm a spoon!"
Yup. All of my friends were definitely bras.
[A/N I feel like this chapter is short but idk sorry anyway if it is short but hey ho.
*tries to think of something cool to put in the A/N
nah
Bai then my smelly marshmallows 👋]