Chapter Eight: Hotel Torture Chamber

Chapter 8.

Louis' point of view.

"I thought my outburst was going to affect it in a bad way," I admit.

"It should have. With how rude you were to us," Tianna's Mum snaps.

"But it didn't because it showed your love for Tianna. To put yourself on the line to stand up for her, you must really love her to go up alone against Tara, here," Tianna's Dad says.

I blush as Tianna gives him a look. Tara smacks him on the arm. "Or you're just really stupid," she mutters. "And what you had said was so sincere... You must have experienced it before," Tara adds softly, sympathetically.

I nod, trying to blink back tears. Tianna squeezes me in a mini hug. Her parents walk out and shut the door, realizing the moment. "Do you want to talk about it?" Tianna asks me in a way that makes it impossible not to trust her.

I wipe away more tears as I look her in the eye. "I guess so..." I say as I feel the barrier break and the tears start to come down. 

"You don't have to," she says as she hugs me again.

"I think I'll wait," I state. She deserved to know, but I wasn't ready. I had only told the lads, my best friend and my parents. I didn't bring it up much. And everybody I had told was trustworthy, so it didn't leak out to the public. I was glad that it stayed that way.

"Okay. I respect that," she says. I nod. There was a knock on the door and the nurse walks in.

"I just checked the records. Your doctor says we can take the leg cast off. But your wrist was broken in several different places, so we will just replace the one," she tells Tianna.

Your point of view.

I smile to Louis. "Okay. When can that be done?" I ask politely.

"Today. If you want to, we could do it now?" she asks.

"Yes, please!" I exclaim as I hobble over and position the crutches so I could follow her.

"Just wait. I will go get the room ready, first," she says with a smile.

"Okay," I say. She leaves and I turn around to catch Louis staring at my bum. "Pig," I mutter jokingly as I point at his hoodie. "Can I wear that?" I ask.

"Sure," he says as he shrugs it off. It was an oversized zip up one. I take it from him and go to the bathroom. I go pee then change into it. I throw the stupid gown on the floor then go sit beside Louis on the bed. I look up at him. "Just wait till you get that cast off. I am going to torture you so bad," he snarls seductively.

 I raise my eyebrows. "Oh, really?" I ask with a smirk.

"Yeah," he says as if it is obvious.

"Or is it I that will be conducting the torture session?" I ask like the smart aleck I was.

He laughs, making me laugh, too. The nurse walks in on this and smiles. I stand and start towards her. Louis follows and I smile to him.

"So we will take of your leg cast and replace your arm one," she explains.

 "Kay," I agree as she leads us into a small room.

"I am just going to take a couple X-rays to make sure," the nurse tells me and leads Louis out into the hall. She takes the X-rays.

"It looks like we can take them both off," she tells me.

 "Cool," I smile.

"I'll go get the doctor," she is back within the minute with him.