[Grimsley x Reader]

Warnings: toxic relationship, mental abuse and possible non-consesual sex, which also implies a mention to a few sexual acts

Author note: Grimsley will always be my one and only. This is trash and quite short, but I hope you can enjoy it. I promise to write more about my man.
Plot: the reader has just won the title of Champion of Unova and she goes straight to her partner, Grimsley, to celebrate her triumph. He basically turns her down and shows a cold indifference to the news, managing to manipulating her as he has always done.
Song: High enough - K. Flay

_

Watch your tongue.

«I didn't expect you to succeed at your first attempt to reach the throne... – Grimsley said, pouring himself a glass of red wine – You have literally overthrown the Champion. What a pleasent surprise» he commented, arching his dark eyebrow at you.
You two shared a quite complicated relationship. It was toxic, but he was your addiction. Still, he had not brought you down with him yet. How was it even possible? It still was a mystery to you.
You were younger than him, but you have always found yourself uncapable of staying away from him. Grimsley was not good for you and everybody kept on telling you that you were just wasting your time. He could never love someone who lived in the light. He was the master of the darkness. He lurked into them as a demon, ready to corrupt the first soul who passed by. You were a fool, if you thought you could be the one to change him.
«Could you at least pretend to be happy, Grimsley? There are thousands of people out there waiting for me to tell them about how I feel about being the new Champion, but I wanted to share a few moments of peace with you... What a stupid girl I am» you blurted, anger taking over you.

You turned your back on him and hid your face behind your shaking hands, trying not to burst into tears in front of him. You cursed under your breath. You were devasted, tired. But there was a part of you that cared for him even though he was stabbing on your back again.
«Come on, doll, don't be dramatic. It doesn't suit you» he pleaded you, the bored tone of his voice making your heart ache once again.
Was he torturing you? Did it make him feel important? But he was far from being done.
«You look miserable, gosh... Where is your dignity?» he mocked you, watching the wine twirl into the glass.

You stiffened and somehow found the courage to talk back. He was slowly pushing you to the point of break.
«Watch your tongue!» you yelled finally, turning around and pointing your finger at him.
«How dare you to raise your voice at me?» he spat, his eyes daggers on your fragile silhouette.
And then it happened. You furiously walked up to him, his smug smirk challenging you. It was enough, you had enough. Maybe they were all right: you had wasted the best years of your life running after him.
As he parted his lips probably to say something horrible again, you left a red mark on his right cheek. You watched his head snap to the side, your own spinning and feeling heavy. Then, you gave up: you fell on your knees, bruising them on the crimson red carpet. At least, now, you were standing were you belonged: at his feet.
You were sure it would have made you feel better. Taking out your anger on him should have helped you, but it did not. Maybe you wanted a reaction. You were waiting for him to break your heart as easily as he did. But what you were not expecting for sure was to hear the sound of his soft, yet amused, laugh ring into your ears.
«You are not evil, doll. Come here» he whispered, his hand reaching down to brash your cheek with the tips of his slender and cold fingers. You gulped and looked up at him, your eyes sparkling in tears, not in joy.
«Stay away from me» you murmured, shivering but uncapable of witherdrawing from his touch.
Grimsley quirked his eyebrows up and, taking a sip of his wine, he gestured for you to sit on his lap. You always did it. He cuddled you up as a pet. He manipulated you, but there was not escape from him. He allured you to follow him into the darkness. So you did it again, watching him enoy himself for having won on your weak and loving heart. You weakly stood up, but before you could straddle his waist, he stopped you. His hand slid under your skirt, tracing the hem of your panties.
«Take them off, doll. You know how uncle Grimsley love it when you do it» he pointed out, bringing the glass of wine next to your lips with his other hand.

Take them off. He used you. He abused you.

«Will you ever love me like I love you?» you asked, looking straight into his blue eyes. You were searching for something. You were searching for love, for any tracks of his humanity, but as he winked and pressed the glass against your lower lip, you got it loud and clear.
«Drink, love. We are going to be fine» he stated, watching you obey. You grabbed the glass of wine and chasing away the best part of you, you switched it off. You switched the part of you who cared about yourself off. And you did it for him. You swallowed the wine, enjoying its bittersweet taste, loving that red poison which burnt down your throat, and then you smiled at him. You reached for the waistband of your panties and you slowly took them off, his eyes devouring you. Oh, what you would have done for him.
«We are» you said, unzipping his pants to free his growing bulge.
Grimsley smiled widely at you, as you lowered yourself into him. A long moan escaped your lips and, by the end of the night, you had become the princess of the darkness too.
He always won.