Chapter 3

I woke up scared and quickly got up.

I ran to Mariska's room and entered without even knocking.

Me: M!!
M: Oreo? What's wrong?

Suddenly, another thunder hit and I jumped, running to Mariska.

M: Ohh sweetie.... Come here.....
She opened her arms and I cuddled into her.
M: Shhh..... Everything's going to be fine. I'm here......
Me: I'm sorry I woke you up in the middle of the night. I was just scared.
M: It's ok. No need to apologize. I'm always here for you.

After laying there for about 30 minutes, I drifted back to sleep.

It was now 8 am in the morning when I started to wake up, because of a phone ringing next to me.

I was still cuddling M and didn't want to move. My call time is 10 and I only need around 10 minutes to get to set from M's house. So, I was good.

M: Ughhh.... Who's calling me this early in the morning?
Me: Shut it off....
M: It's Rob.

(Mariska picked up the phone and put it to her ear)
M: This better be an emergency Rob...
R: It is!! Y/N is no where to be found!! I called her an hour ago to make sure she's awake but she didn't answer!! I then went to her place but she isn't there either!!
M: Calm down, she's with me. She slept over last night.
R: Ohh thank fuck!! Is she still asleep? Why isn't she picking up her phone?
Me: Her phone is in her room. Last night she came into mine and stayed here. So, we can't hear it. And yes, she's still asleep.
R: Wake her up! She needs to go to set!
Me: She will. It's still 8 Rob. She can sleep another hour or so.
R: No, she can't. She has to eat something to take her meds. Otherwise, she won't have time and we both know she doesn't take any medication with her anywhere. So, she won't take them. Please M, just wake her up.
M: Ok, ok. We're up. I'll make sure everything is fine. Don't worry.
R: Thank you. Tell her to call me once she's ready. I'll be on set around 1.
M: Ok, bye.
R: Bye.

M: Oreo.....
Me: Mhmmm?
M: You have to wake up or Rob is going to kill me.
Me: Noooo...... I don't want to.... Let me sleep a little more.
M: Ok, 5 more minutes. I'm going to the kitchen to prepare coffee and breakfast. I'll come and get you once everything's ready.
Me: Mkay.....

M went to the kitchen to prepare breakfast but I was already awake. I didn't want to go back to sleep, so I just got up and headed to the bathroom to do my morning routine.

After about 5 minutes, I put on an oversized hoodie over my shirt and went downstairs.

Me: Good morninggg!!!
M: Good morning Oreo. Breakfast is ready.....
Me: Oooooo, an omelet! Yum!

We sat down and started eating.

Afterwards, we got ready and I took my meds.
Me: Hey M? Can you drop me off or should I take an uber?
M: Of course I can. Did you take your meds sweetie?
Me: Yeah, I did. Don't worry.
M: Ok then. Let's go.

We made it to set and I headed into my trailer.
After about 5 minutes, there was a knock on the door so I went to open it.

H: Oreo!!!
Me: Hems!!!

We hugged and then went inside.
He too calls me Oreo for the same reason and I call him Hems, short for Hemsworth.

Me: So, how are Elsa and the kids?
H: They're good. They miss you though.
Me: Already? I stayed at your place last week for like 3 days!! (I said jokingly)
H: Yeah... Sometimes I think they love you more than me.
Me: Of course they do..... I'm the cool aunt who gets them everything they want and has fun with them. On the other hand, you're the guy who has to tell them to brush their teeth, do their homework and go to bed.
H: Huh, I get it. You get to have all the fun where as I can play the bad guy.
Me: Exactly!!
H: Still doesn't explain Elsa though. She also loves you more than me. (He said while laughing)
Me: That's a whole other reason..... I'm planning on marrying her. She's just with you for now. We had this plan since the beginning. She was going to marry you, have kids with you and then divorce you. That way, we can take half of your money and the kids and live happily ever after.
H: Huh.... You're planning on taking my money but you both have more than I do.