Let me

"I'm truly sorry! Maki-San!" As you did a harsh Dogeza in front of her, holding in tears that's about to fall out

"Hey, It's okay you don't have to worry about it too much!" Maki quickly replied, worried about your forehead that just kissed the cafe's floor a little too harshly.

earlier when the both of you bumped into each other,

"Ack! I'm sorry!" You panicked and almost fell on your feet. You saw the glasses fall off of her face and heard the glass inside break into pieces.

"Ah it's okay," you looked up, (yes, you're 5,5 I'm sorry ^^; ) feeling bad and guilty at the same time. "But miss, are you alright?" Maki asked a bit concerned and is trying to keep her cool.

Cuz boy oh boy, you're looking way too bouncy- no, pretty. for someone who just broke a pair of glasses and is now apologizing hard for it.

"Yes, I'm fine! Don't worry about me," she's shaking on her black flat shoes so much.

"Let me repay or fix it for you." The (H/C) haired woman sighed. Maki sees how shaken up you were and decided to talk about this elsewhere less crowded.

"Okay, how about we go to a nearby cafe around here and talk about it?" Maki smiled at you. and she can finally see your face more clearly now that you removed your sight from the glasses pieces on the ground and decided to make eye contact.

Maki takes lil glimpses of your fit and your black thigh-high. and looks away so you don't have to see her flushed ears or cheeks.

"Okay... Let's go" you replied, agreeing with her. Maki signaled her other two 'friends' to go wherever they were planning to go. now that you noticed one of them is a panda!

You didn't question it tho, since you know who they work for or are schooling at. just by their uniforms, except panda of course.

They're from, The Tokyo Prefectural Jujutsu High School.
Where your parents used to work.

Back again at the cat cafe near Harajuku streets,

"Umm you see, the reason why I desperately want to repay it for you is that," you turned away to focus your eyes on anything else but her.

"I don't want to feel indebted." You pet the orange-furred not-so-chonky cat beside your left thigh, who is snuggling and purring real hard.

"Especially to people like you. Curse users."

Maki was a bit surprised and a bit offended, that a normal civilian like you can tell from afar. She hummed understanding your reasoning.

"If you don't mind, can you tell me why?" Maki questioned. "You don't have to if you're uncomfortable with it," Maki smiled reassuringly.

"Thank you, um I prefer not to" you pet the other two cats who just arrived a little later.
Their fur was dark brown and cream-colored.

"Maybe one day, I will" you smiled at her for respecting your privacy.
"Do you want me to buy you a new one? Or do you want something else for the compensation?" You looked at her asking for an answer.