Reunion

*this chapter will never be finished if it weren't for Maple_of_the_Dawn ! <333

"Can you explain this to me?"

"(Y/N)."

"Hold on a bit, I'm taking out the bowls"

. . .

"But he-"

"Don't mind him. This is also my first time seeing him this clingy."

"But-"

Maki was about to protest to you about how Megumi is hugging your small body and still won't let go, even tho you've been moving around quite a lot.

But you immediately shushed her with your index finger close to her mouth and served her your miso soup and Omurice.

Maki suddenly froze after your finger touched her lip. Her face and ears reddened.

'This woman-' she thought. Can't help but look down at the served food. All she thinks about is how touchy you are.

Or maybe she's overthinking it.
Besides, she's enjoying both you and your company. And bonus points for the food.

Still red from your action, Maki just looks at the both of you, cursing quietly under her breath.

You finished grabbing your sibling's plate and their colored utensils. And you patted Megumi's arm, to tell him to sit down.

He did. He sat down.

Maki is so close to beating him up to pulp, but it might piss you off and she doesn't want that to happen when she's trying to wife you up.

Megumi was silent till he sat down. " (Y/N)-" he looks at you. But you cut him off unintentionally, "Maki, any reason why you came here again?" You said looking at her eyes. "Other than seeing me of course" you winked at her.

Maki smirked knowing she just got your attention back and a free wink. Megumi sighed in defeat and let you talk with her.

"Remember the purple cardigan that you'd let me borrow that night? " she points the cardigan and to Momo, "for her," who's been in a bread loaf position on the small couch in the living room.

"I forgot to give it back to you"

Momo might look like she's crushing the couch, but you trained her to always relax her cursed energy and muscles whenever she feels relaxed or secured with you around.

You walked to her side and picked it up from her hands while she continued munching. "Ahh yeah, I'm sorry about that" you sighed while hugging the said cardigan.

"This is Gumi's and Tsumi's hard work," you hug it tighter and bury your face in it.

" I'm so sorry for being so careless about it" you look up again to face Maki, and warmly smile at her for kindly bringing it back. Not a lot of people you met would do the same thing as she did.

You're just lucky enough to meet her.

Maki and Megumi just watch you, smiling to yourself(?) Like you just won a million yen lottery.

'There's like flowers and stars around her' Megumi sweatdropped.

"Thank you so much!"

You focused again on Maki and hugged her, while she almost jumped hard on her chair because of the sudden touch from you.

Maki had enough of your surprises.

She stood up and made your hands loosen up on her shoulder as she walked in front of you.