Oh? we meet again

"I heard there were some accidents that happened back then regarding the (L/N)s," panda said, sitting on the floor still scratching his chin rummaging through his memory.

While Inumaki is on the chair near Maki's table just hearing the stories panda are telling from afar. but still focused on the sandwich Maki's holding at the moment.

'It was good' Inumaki thought.

"And her parent's death was caused by one of the special grade curse they're fighting" panda continues. "But surprisingly their death doesn't look that brutal like most deaths would," Maki hummed "especially since it's a special grade curse".

"Dunno tho, I heard it a long time ago when principal Yaga told me stories about it" he rested his head on the huge pillow Maki lent him.

"Oh well, I'll ask her myself, about it when I get the chance. besides," Maki frowned at the holed cardigan.
She was glad it's not that big, but it was still gonna be a pain in the ass when fixing it.

"There's a bigger problem here, any of you have a sewing kit?" Both Inumaki and Panda shake their heads.

Maki clicked her tongue after she finished the delicious sandwich. "hmm who do you think I should ask?" Inumaki made a small noise.

"Ikura." Inumaki said "yeah try asking him, he might have those. He's the closest to our floor anyway" Panda added.

"Should I?" Maki contemplates."Alright, I'll go. going to Shoko-Sensei will be too risky. either my ass got kicked by her or Gojo'' she sat up from the bed and walked near her door, wearing her slipper and grabbing her phone.

She hissed remembering the time how Shoko was cursing the hell out of her when she came to her late at night all bloodied and bruised up.

'I need to get that kit quickly ' she thought while opening the door. " lock the door if I don't enter my room by 12" Maki said while dangling her spare keys and throwing them at Inumaki.

"Oh also, don't mention this talk with anyone. Especially that Gojo"

As Maki arrives in front of Megumi's door, she knocks on his door a bit too loudly.

"Okay Gojo I swear to god if you don't stop that now-" he said frowning. While opening his door, he readied his left hand at whoever was knocking on his door at this time.

But Maki immediately cut him and waved her hand to gain his attention. "Hey Fushiguro," she said casually as if she didn't just ruin someone's sleep.

"Do you have a sewing kit?" Maki said to the point while showing him your holed cardigan. Megumi was speechless, and all he could do was sigh and let her in. he didn't get paid enough for this.

"Yes I do, get in Maki-Senpai. Before Gojo finds us still awake." He opened the door wider.

As she gets in and sits on the floor, waiting for him to get his sewing or whatever he needs.

Megumi asks "if you don't mind me, who's cardigan is that?" He said curiosity finally killed him, can't stop eyeing the cardigan.

"Oh, this cardigan belongs to a. . .friend of mine" she hesitates a bit, not sure what to call you. Megumi hummed and got his sewing kits out and clothes materials for it? How nice of him.

"I see," he said sitting in front of her and telling her how to sew it properly. Luckily, for Maki, she's fast at learning stuff. even tho it's not the best, but hey the hole got smaller and closed too." I thought it was her's" he muttered quietly.

Maki heard it clearly since his dorm's floor is deathly quiet for some odd reason. (Not because there's no one other than him on this floor)

"Excuse me?" Maki is looking at him a bit weirdly now. All Megumi can do is sigh at her and too tired to explain anything he replied with,