Chapter 6: Broken

NORMAL POV

Lucy and Sting have just shared their first kiss. Sting wasn't expecting it, but he kissed back. Then Lucy noticed Levy, Mira, and Erza watching.

"Wow! You guys are little sneaks!" Lucy scolded, blushing and putting her hands on her hips.

"Well, I guess you can expect that from the Notorious Shippers." Erza said.

"Ehhh... Notorious Shippers?" Lucy asked, puzzled.

"Y-Yeah! Now, Mira, pay up." Levy said, motioning Mirajane.

"Oh! That's right! Silly me!" Mira exclaimed, passing Levy and Erza jewels.

"Uhm, did you guys bet on something?" Sting asked.

"Yeah! Mira said NaLu would happen but Levy and I both knew that Lucy had a thing for Sting! Hey! That rhymed!" Erza answered.

Lucy and Sting both started blushing.

"Well, I say we just kinda put this behind us and enjoy our day! I mean, it is Festivale! Let's go!" Sting shouted. Everyone all screamed in agreement and they all went to different ride. But in a certain bush, a pink-haired Mage was watching the entire scene.

NATSU POV

So... Lucy is dating Sting... How?! I thought she liked me! I'm going to get her back! And I will need the help of one of those Notorious Shippers. Yes, I'm talking about you... Mirajane. *insert evil laugh*

NORMAL POV + Time skip- End of Festivale

"Wow! Today was amazing guys! We should definitely all do this again!" Sting said, chowing down on some cotton candy.

"Yeah! I agree! It was really fun!" Levy said, laughing.

"Yeah! We're leaving Lucy! Gotta take care of some business at the guild! See ya tomorrow?" Erza asked.

Lucy nodded and waved them goodbye, walking with Sting. They arrive at Lucy house after about a 10 minute walk.

"Soooo, did you enjoy yourself Blondie?" Sting asked, grinning.

Lucy started to blush. "Mhm! It was really fun! I got to hang out with my friends and..." She looked into his eyes. "You..." She smiled and blushed even darker.

"Look, Lucy... I've been falling for you these past few days. I think I love you... but I don't know. That kiss today made my heart flare up... I just became so happy." You could see his cheeks turning a rosy pink color.

"S-Sting... I don't know what to s--" Lucy was cut off by Sting slamming his lips into hers. He wrapped his arms around her waist and she wrapped hers around his neck. They stayed like this for a good 2 minutes until Lucy broke the kiss.

Lucy was gasping for air while Sting just had his hands on his hips.

"Wow! You're a good kisser Blondie! Better than my other girlfriends." Sting exclaimed.

"Other girlfriends?" Lucy asked, about to be angry and sad.

"Nah, I'm jok--" Lucy slapped him.

"You shouldn't talk like that! Why are boys all the same!? So rude and conceited?! You can take your leave now." Lucy said darkly, walking into her house, leaving Sting dumbstruck.

"What. Did. I. Just. Do?" Sting said quietly.

SORRY GUYS THAT THIS CHAPTER WAS SHORT. WAS IN A RUSH. TOMORROW WILL BE LONGER I SWEAR. BUT HOW ARE YOU ENJOYING IT? THERE IS A PLOT TWIST COMING UP SOON. BE PREPARED. BYE. AND REMEMBER, STAY FAB.

-Ariados Grande