Chapter 8: What The Hell?!

BEFORE I START, THE COVER ART IS FROM THE NEW ENDING OF FAIRY TAIL. IT IS THE TIME FOR THE NEW ARC, SUN VILLAGE/ TARTARUS ARC. I AM SO EXCITED. IF YOU DO NOT READ THE MANGA, YOU PROBABLY HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. OKAY, NUFF SAID. START THE CHAPTER.

NORMAL POV *NEXT DAY*

Lucy wakes up in her bed and looks around her room.

"Where are all the girls?" She says to herself.

"Most of them left." Levy said, exiting the bathroom.

"Oh you stayed Levy?" Lucy questioned.

"Of course! I didn't want you to be lonely Lu-chan!" Lucy smiled and got out of bed.

"Well! Time to get on with our day!" The blonde hair Mage said before being interrupted by a phone call. She looks at it with curiosity.

"Who is it Lu-Chan?" Levy curiously asked.

"I don't know. Never seen it." She answers the phone. "Hello?"

"U-Uhm, Miss Heartfilia?" The unknown voice asked.

"This is she."

"Well, I am Miss Carrie from Magnolia Hospital. I am calling on the behalf of Mr. Eucliffe. I understand he is your boyfriend?"

"EUCLIFFE? U-Uhm, what is his condition ma'am?" Lucy asked frantically.

"Oh, he's stable. A nice young man brought him in earlier and he was badly injured from a job apparently. If you can Miss Heartfilia, can you come to the hospital. That way you could fill out some papers."

"Oh, okay! On my way!" Lucy hung up the phone and looked at a worried Levy.

"Is everything okay Lu-chan?"

"Yeah. Seems like Sting got into an accident on the job, but he'll live." Lucy explained, making Levy sigh of relief.

"That's good. I'll walk with you to the hospital if you want. I'm not doing anything until later."

"Okay! Let me hop into the shower and we can head out!" Lucy grabbed her outfit which consisted of a yellow t-shirt with the words "Blondes Rule", skin tight black jeans, and black converse. After getting out, she puts on her favorite lotion, strawberries and vanilla, and sprays "Viktor and Rolf Flowerbomb" which has a scent of vanilla (The perfume is real, don't really know the scent). She walks out of the bathroom letting her hair hang freely before grabbing her brown handbag and walking out with Levy.

"I wonder what even happened." Levy said, breaking the silence.

"Who knows? For all I know, he could have hurt himself." Lucy replied, sighing.

The two girls arrive at Magnolia Hospital and walk straight to the check in desk.

"Uhm, I'm here to see Sting Eucliffe." Lucy told the smiling woman.

"Oh yes! Miss Heartfilia! Miss Carrie said the girlfriend would be in soon!" This remark made Lucy sweat drop.

"Well, he sure is a nice guy..." The woman smiled and told Levy and Lucy that he was in room 143.

"Okay! Thanks for your help!"

"No problem Miss Heartfilia. Anytime!"

Levy and Lucy proceeded to the elevator.

"Hmmm... I should have asked what floor it was on." Lucy said, her facial expression changing.

"Don't worry Lu-Chan! I've been to this hospital many times! He's on floor 11!" She hits the button with 11 on it and the elevator starts moving.

"I'm really glad I brought you here..." Lucy said, hugging her blue-haired friend.

Levy laughs and hugs her back. "I'm glad I accompanied you!"

LUCY POV

The elevators stops and Levy and I exit it, walking to the right to Sting's room. Just what the hell did he do?! And I think I'm getting tired of people calling me his girlfriend.

"Lu-Chan, here's the room. Room 143!" Levy exclaimed.

I quickly walk in to see a worried Rogue and an injured Sting and with bandages on his left arm and both legs. I also notice... burn marks?

"Sting, what the hell happened? And why are you calling me your girlfriend?!"

"Well, nice to see you to Blondie." He smirked.

"Again, what happened?" I said, getting impatient.

"Alright alright. So Rogue and I were on this mission to this strange village. The person who gave us the job said that there were these fires just suddenly appearing at night so we went to go investigate. We got there at night, so yay for us. And as soon as I walked into the village, BOOM! I was knocked unconscious. That's my story." Sting said confidently.

"That sounds like the story from "The Dragon's Village..." Levy said quietly.

"Rogue, what really happened?" I said, getting angry.

"Okay. So after Sting and I got off the train, we decided to go check into our hotel, and go out to explore the town. Of course Sting being Sting, ventured out somewhere and I was looking for him. I went into this weird forest, where his scent was, and I found him unconscious and all beat up." Rogue explained.

"My story was better." Sting whispered.

"It sounds like there's a bad guy out there who's pretty strong. What were you doing anyways Sting before you were attacked?" Levy questioned.

"Well, I was on my way to this bar when I smelled some really good meat so I followed it into the forest. Suddenly, I was against a tree, and the man started hitting me with like whips and stuff. He even had fire on his fists..."

"FIRE?!" Levy and I said in unison.

"Yeah... fire." Sting said, annoyed.

"This is a huge guess, but maybe it was... Natsu." I put her hands on her hips, thinking.

"But... Lu-chan, Natsu would never hurt anyone! He would only fight if his friends were hurt!"

"But there is a possible chance. There's not many makes that use fire nowadays. And Natsu would be the one to fight Sting after what has happened these past few days." I added in.

"Oh, I forgot to mention! There were a woman with these weird clothes on. She had white hair. Really pretty too."

.....

"MIRAJANE?!" I was shocked. No way! Why would Natsu... or Mirajane hurt anyone?! They wouldn't do it out of spite...

"We need to go to the guild. Have a little talk with those two! Maybe there are imposters!" Levy exclaimed. "What if they hurt someone else?!"

"We won't let it happen! Come on Levy!" And they made a mad dash to the elevator.

"If they are imposters, I can get it out of them with my new lost magic!" I say as I clench my fist.

SORRY GUYS FOR THE LATE CHAPTER. I'VE BEEN GETTING DISTRACTED LATELY. ALSO, I HAVE TO MENTION THAT YESTERDAY, MY STORY HIT 1K READS. I CANNOT BELIEVE IT. THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR READING. IT MEANS ALOT. I MIGHT RELEASE ANOTHER CHAPTER TODAY. MAYBE TONIGHT. BUT AGAIN, THANKS FOR 1K READS. REMEMBER, STAY FAB.

-ARIADOS GRANDE