Chapter 7: Slumber Parties and Jealousy

STING POV

I stand outside of Blondie's apartment. I really just messed up with such a beautiful girl. I'm going to have to fix this... but I have that mission with Rogue tomorrow... I'll do it when I come back! I start to walk to the guild, mentally preparing myself for tomorrow.

LUCY POV

Wow! I can't believe he compared me to his ex-girlfriends! It was kinda a compliment, but he shouldn't do that. Whatever! I'm going to take a shower and prepare some snacks for the girls! Tonight is the Slumber Party of course! I take a quick shower and put on my bunny pajamas! I looked so cute! I prepared bowls of chips, candies and other cute snacks I prepared. I pulled several blankets and pillows out of my closet for the girls. I laid out a few movies for us to watch and then I heard the doorbell ring.

"Coming!" I yell. I run to the door. "Who is it?" I ask, looking through the peephole.

"Open up Lu-Chan! It's us!" I hear Levy answer. I open up the door to see Levy, Erza, Juvia, Cana, Bisca, Mirajane, Wendy, Carla, Evergreen, Lisanna, and I even invited Yukino! We all hug each other and I tell them to let's go in the living room.

"Thanks for inviting us Lucy-San!" Wendy bows.

"Yeah! This party will the best in Magnolia! No, in all of Fiore!" Evergreen shouts. And all the girls all nod in agreement.

NORMAL POV

"Well! I have games for us! Just let me-" Lucy was cut off by knocking at the door.

"Did you invite some hotties Lucy?!" Cana asked, chugging down some beer.

"No, not that I remember." Lucy answers. She proceeded to the door, where the knocking grew more intense. She gulped and asked, "Who is it?"

"LUSHEY, LET US IN. WE HEARD YOU'RE HAVING A PARTY." Lucy knew that voice from anywhere.

"Lucy! Did you invite the boys to our girl-only slumber party?!" Erza questions, giving me a glare.

"U-UHM. NO! I DID NOT INVITE THEM AT ALL." Lucy quickly responded. Erza made her way to the door and opened it.

"What do you want boys?" Erza questioned.

Natsu was the first to speak up.

"WE HEARD THAT LUCY WAS THROWING A GUILD PARTY SOOO." They tried to walk in.

"Well, you guys heard wrong!" Erza screamed. "Now you all have 5 seconds to leave or bad things will happen." Erza glared.

"Pfffft, I can beat you Erza!" Natsu boasted.

"Hey, Natsu, we should leave! Erza does not look happy!" Gray said.

"Whatever. We're going to join this party no matter what and I wi-" He was cut off from Bisca using her magic gun.

"GET OUT!!" All the girls shouted in unison, making all the guys say sorry before running away.

Lucy sighed. "So, you guys wanna play a game? And then after, we can like do everyone's makeup and watch movies!" All the girls nodded in agreement and they proceeded to play Truth or Dare. Afterwards, they all did each other's makeup, excluding Juvia. She said she only wanted Gray to like her without makeup. The girls all watched a few two scary movies such as The Wizard's Possession and The Possessed Celestial Wizard (Totally made those up). Then the girls all fell asleep in different parts of Lucy's apartment such as the bed, couch and the floor. Best. Party. Ever.

SORRY FOR ANOTHER SHORT CHAPTER. I HAD WRITERS BLOCK AND WAS PRETTY BUSY AND I NEEDED TO GET A CHAPTER OUT SO ENJOY. THE NEXT FEW DAYS WILL BE MORE CHAPTERS. I PROMISE. AND REMEMBER, STAY FAB.

-Ariados Grande.