Chaper 11: Help!

HEYA GUYS. HOW ARE YOU? HOPE YOU ALL ARE FEELING FINE. THERE IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE LIKE TWO MORE CHAPTERS OF FIGHTING AND LET ME JUST SAY THAT IS NOT MY FORTE. SO ENJOY IT POTATO FLAKES.

NORMAL POV

Lucy and Wendy were making their way back to the guild when Gray eyes fluttered open. Lucy noticed this and stopped.

"Gray, what happened? Where is Natsu and Mirajane?!"

"So Mira came up to me and Natsu at the guild yesterday and said that a job request came in. She said that they wanted all three of us to go. And it's odd for someone to ask for Mira so we went to explore. We arrived at this weird looking village in the middle of Crocus. Suddenly, I heard Mirajane and Natsu snickering. Then, I was out cold."

It took Lucy some time to process this.

"So you're saying... that Mira and Natsu did this?" Wendy asked.

"No. Not at all. I think it's the dark guild... Seven Deadly Sins." Gray sighed and sat down on a nearby bench.

"Isn't that the guild that can transform into different people and also take their magic power? I thought they disbanded years ago!" Lucy raised her voice.

"We all did. But it seems that they had someone on get close enough to us to absorb our magic powers. We just didn't realize."

"But how?! How could they-- Wait... do you sense that magic power?"

Gray stood up, his eyes obviously showing fear.

Walking towards them was a tall, lean man with white hair, ominous purple eyes, and a strange aura.

"Who are you? State yourself!" Lucy barked at him. (Not really barked obviously. xD)

With a flick of his hand, Lucy was against the wall, in pain.

"AGH!" She screamed.

"Lucy-San-! GAH!" Wendy was swung against the ground, definitely unconscious.

"Damn you! Ice Make: Lance!!" Several ice shards made their way to the mysterious person but the shards just suddenly... disappeared.

"What?! How did he..? GAH!" The man was holding Gray by his neck. Lucy looked up in shock by his speed. She held out a key.

"Open! Gate of the Twins, Gemini!" The key glowed a bright yellow making the mysterious man look over to her. Gemi and Mini appeared and Lucy stood up.

"You ready to do it guys?" They both nodded and transformed into Lucy. Luckily, it wasn't an embarrassing outfit like at the Grand Magic Games. Her hands right hand interlocked with Gemini's left hand and they began to chant, "Survey the heavens, Open the heavens. All the stars, far and wide. Show me thy appearance. With such shine, oh Tetrabiblos! I am the ruler of the stars. Aspect become complete, open thy malevolent gate. Oh, 88 stars of the heaven, Shine!" The sky was filled with stars as the man just stood there, with a smirk. "This is the power of Fairy Tail! Urano... METORIA!" All of the colorful spheres made their way to him but then, they all just... disappeared. Gemini disappeared and Lucy just stood there, dumbfounded.

"H-How?! How did he cancel out my spell?!" Tears started to flood her eyes. "It's just like the Grand Magic Games... I failed everyone. " She fell to her knees, drained of magic power.

The man began laughing.

"HAHAH! Look at that tiny attack. Even with two of you... you are still weak. I think I'll reveal myself. The name is Steele... The master of the Seven Deadly Sins!" Lucy's eyes widened. The guild master?! No way!

"Now..." He flicked his fingers and lifted Lucy in the air. He did a swipe motion and Lucy was thrown against a wall.

"GAH!"

"So, it would seem that you're a Celestial Wizard... and a Celestial Dragon Slayer. That's really rare. It would be nice to take that magic to make it mine." He smirked and threw her to the ground. Was this the end?

"I promised... that I would return to him... I won't give up now!" Lucy began to stand up, swaying from side to side.

"You can still stand?" He began to raise his fingers. "I can take care of that." Lucy closed her eyes to prepare for what was going to happen, but nothing came. She opened them to see a blonde figure. Sting was there, with his fist in his Steele's stomach.

"You should never hit a girl dude. It's just a pussy move ya know? Also... WHITE DRAGON ROAR!" The attack directly hit Steele and he flew back into a shop and let's just say, the store is going to need lots of repairs. Sting ran to Lucy and kneeled by her.

"Blondie, seems like you took quite a beating." Lucy smiled and he smirked.

"Well, I guess my knight in shining armor is here." He blushed lightly and rubbed his head.

"Well, that fake Natsu was easier to defeat! I was over in a few minutes! So I started to look for you. It was hard but good thing I got here." He hugged her and she hugged back, smiling when she noticed Steele getting up.

"Well, how about we discuss this after we beat him!" She broke the hug and stood up. She noticed a small puddle.

"I can use her!" Lucy reached for the golden key... but it wasn't there. "Oh yeah... I forgot. I don't have her key anymore..." Lucy looked at the ground. "I can't cry. Not now. We have a strong enemy in front of us. I can use my dragon slayer magic!" She thought. (This is after the Tartarus Arc and before the newest arc. So if you're reading the manga, you know what I mean)

"Open! Celestial Dragon form!" Her outfit changed into her gothic outfit and her hair changed into black with pink streaks.

"Woah... Blondie! You're a dragon slayer now?! Awesome!" He was like a little kid in a candy store.

"Ready Sting? Let's see who's the stronger dragon slayer." Lucy smirked.

"You fools. You still can't defeat me if there's two of you."

"Make that four." Two voices said. All of their heads turned to see the real Natsu and Rogue.

"Natsu/Rogue?!" Lucy and Sting said it unison.

"Are you okay Natsu?! Where's Mira?!"

"She went to help Erza. I'm sure they'll be done in no time. But I think our problem is this guy right here. I don't think just us four can beat him." Natsu said, shaking his head.

"Well, maybe you can use a fifth dragon slayer." Wendy began standing up. (Totally forgot about her)

"Wendy! Are you okay?!" Lucy ran to her, helping her up.

"Yes. I'm alright! Just a few scratches! But our main focus is defeating him right?"

"Yeah. He's pretty strong. But five dragon slayers can definitely take him on. But I doubt I'll be any help..." Lucy mumbled.

"Don't worry Blondie. If you're in trouble, we'll help." Sting said walking up two the two, followed by Rogue and Natsu.

"Thanks guys." Lucy and Wendy stood up, standing by the three male dragon slayers.

"This will be an interesting fight. Come at me... DRAGON SLAYERS!" Steele said.

I AM SO SORRY FOR HAVING THIS CHAPTER UP SO LATE. I WILL MAKE IT UP. I WILL HAVE A CHAPTER UP TOMORROW. I PROMISE. I HOPE YOU ENJOYED. SEE YA TOMORROW MY POTATO FLAKES! AND REMEMBER, STAY FAB!!
*NEXT CHAPTER: ERZA AND MIRA VS F-ERZA AND F-JUVIA

-Ariados Grande