Part 7

I see a familiar blue eyes go in the restaurant, on his way in, he's already looking at me, I look down, feeling my cheeks going red again and see Robin smirks, I roll my eyes.

"What?"

"You serve him, take his order now." I roll my eyes.

"Hi umm..what would you like to umm..order t-today..?" I ask, quite shivering, nervous about how I looks.

"I'd like a cheese burger with fries and ice tea would be nice for the drink."

"Okay a cheese burger..w-with fries and icetea..okay, would that be it sir?"

"Yes."

"Okay, you're order will be here in a few minutes.." I says, leaving his table and going back to get his order, I hand Robin his order "Serve him."

"No you serve your man." Robin says pushing me out of the counter and giving me his order.

"No I-" I see him staring at me and I sigh, walking to him in defeat of Robin.

"Hi again umm..your order." Dammit, why am I still nervous.

"Thanks." He says, smiling at me."

he bit his lip, I almost fell, I am losing my mind, he took my hand as I trip, I look down at him, his thumb rubbing on my hand, I blushed.

I excuse myself and went to the restroom went onto a stall. I felt myself wet, I rub myself, I was near the edge, I bit my lip as I finger myself fast, I came hard, I've never felt this aroused before..not even Don could make me feel, what if he actually had sex with me..

Gosh..this is so unprofessional of me..

I get out of the stall and wash my hands, as I walk, leaving restroom, I walked pass him walking onto the mens restroom, I blushed.

Ugh, why is this happening to me..