Part 11

(Third person's POV)

It was almost dark, they were in a hammock up the mountain view, drinking coke.

"Hey." Lindsey starts, breaking the silence.

"Hey.." she stares at him staring back at her.

"It was great today..and tonight." he smiles, reaching for her hand and held it.

"Yes..um..thank you.." she smiles at him back, holding his hand tightly.

"Oh-" Lindsey's shoe slipped and he held onto her waist, that made her moan, at the sudden feeling and that made Lindsey look up, and laugh, then smirked.

"What..?" she blushes.

"Nothing.."

The silence was too loud for about a minute until Stevie pulled him into a kiss, she pulls away quickly, embarrassed by her action "Oh my god..I-I'm so sorr-" he crashes his lips to her to keep her from talking.

They were kissing 'till some old lady yelled "Get a room!"

They smiled at each other and went to the car and continued their kissing and drove to a very fancy hotel, she was embarrassed that it was her first time entering really fancy places and he eventually got that, the look on her face as she was brought through these places, he was happy he was taking her to the places she deserves to be taken, she was perfect to him.

They entered their room and Stevie looked at the view and she was mesmerized by it and if it was appropriate, Lindsey would have token a pictures of her admiring the big big room.

As she looked at the view of the moon from the terrace, she felt his hands slid through her waist.

"You like it?" he asks, softly placing his head on her neck.

"Yes, Linds..I love it." she untangled his hands from her and faced him, she kissed him, so thankful for this day.

He eventually got her to go inside, they were making out on their way in, desperately wanting to do this the first time they met.

"Mmm...Lind-Lindsey.." she moans as her softly and carefully kiss her neck, leaving marks, she didn't mind.

When they got to the taking their clothes of, Stevie got nervous.

"We don't have to do it, Steph. We could just lay here if you want." he says, caressing her right thigh.

"I-I.." she looks at him, hand on the strap of her dress protectively as it was pulled down slightly on the shoulder, quite afraid he'll explode like how Don does when she didn't want to do it, tears fell as she remembers.

"Hey, hey.." he hugs her "Shhh..No worries Steph, we don't have to do it." He felt bad and confused, was she taken advantage of or abused? He was quite worried but thankful she's here with him.

He pulls her in the middle of the bed and puts the strap of her bra and her dress up.

"I'm sorry.." she says, her head on his chest, they stayed quiet.

"Had someone hurt you Steph?" he asks seriously, she started shaking.

"He, he hurt me and left me and my baby.." she started crying, holding onto him for dear life.

He kissed her forehead and rubbed her temples, how could someone hurt her, she's such a kind and very loving woman, someone who he'd die for to stay with, someone to hold, someone to be with forever.

He felt her pull away, "Unzip me." she turns around.

He was quite loading but still carried on, not thinking about anything but her situation.

She turned around and faced a loading Lindsey, cute..

"Linds.." she sniffs "Hey." she placed a hand on his arm.

"Oh sorry, I was thinking but what happe-" she saw her taking the straps of her dress down, leaving her with her black laced bra, her hard nipples showing, he was drooling at this point.

She felt insecure, she was not sexy on what she views about herself "I'm sor-"

"Wow..you-you look..b-beautiful." he says.

She carried on with taking her dress off, leaving her in laced panties down there, matching her bra.

He was already topless from earlier, they were just staring at each other, two of them moved to kiss, the more they made out, the more her confidence of making a move increases, she started unbuckling his belt and taking off his pants, god..he was sexy..

"Okay..just relax okay..?" he was assuring her, she was nervous.

He tugged onto her panties and slowly slid it down, she held her breathe on the process. It was off, she was left bottomless, her insecurity boosted, he noticed.

"You're beautiful..how.." he was mesmerized, he smiled softly at her.

"D-do you want me to remove this..?" she asked, clearly nervous, pointing at her bra.

"Yes please, i-if you want.." she took it off slowly, nervous for his reaction.

Her boobs were perfect, she mentioned early she had a baby, it looked good, it wasn't sagged or anything but it looked like she actually fed a baby, he thought that was beautiful.

He reached for her left breast, rubbing it's nipple, that made her moan.

"You're so beautiful Steph, there's nothing to worry for, ever."

"Thank you Linds.."

He was on top of her, he was big and she was nervous, it had been years since she had sex.

"Relax honey.." he says, reaching to kissing her forehead.

"Okay."

She felt him entering her, it was quite painful considering his size is new to her but she was already wet so it slid easily but she still flinched and whimpered.

"It hurts right?" he asked, she nodded, he wanted to make it easier for her so he slid in completely, making her feel all of him inside her, he stayed still to let her get used to his size and she was feeling so many things, all on top of it is her feeling pleasured with him staying still for a couple of minutes until he actually started moving slow.

The pain finally gone, she was feeling real pressure and she wanted him to go a bit faster so she whispered it to him..

He stayed still and she was confused, he was reaching for the remote so he could dim the light to make her more calmer, but the light was enough to see her, such a beautiful view, a beautiful moment.

He started moving a bit faster as her request, he was trying to make sure she liked it and she did, she started moaning, little tiny soft moans and that made him feel the sense of relief but on top of that pleasure.

He slowed down again to look at her and admire her, her caressed her arm and her breasts, giving them both a kiss and finally her, a kiss.

She was thankful for this kind of making love, slow and passionate but she wanted him to go fast. She asked him, he agreed.

They were starting slow at first and getting faster and faster so it doesn't surprise them both.

She was seeing stars as he hit her cervix everytime he went in, she liked it.

"Lindsey, I'm gonna cum.." she whimpered.

"Me too..Steph." he moaned.

They both came at the same time and they went on it again and pleasured themselves, her going in a rhythm with him and her moaning loudly can surely took him on edge, their heart was beating so fast.

Both of them laid down, all cuddled up to each other.

"Hey." he starts.

"Hello.." she says softly.

"You're so adorable..!" he cooes, making her feel more softer, she basically melted onto him.

"Lindsey.." she says playfully and softly.

"We should take a rest and just talk tomorrow and think about tomorrow, I love you angel.." that 'I love you' just slipped but it felt natural, it made her heart melt for sure.