Chapter 3: Secret Fiancé

*Actions*

Issei soon awoke as shines of light began to illuminate his once pitch black room. Once everything began to come into focus he realized how Penemue was no longer rested upon he palm. He waved his head across the room in hopes to find her but had little success. He decided to return into his regular form and wonder through the halls of his home in hopes to find her. Once he got changed into his regular clothes he began to walk through the halls of his home and heard two voices coming from the kitchen. Instead of making his presence known to them both he decided to hide behind the wall and listen to their conversation.

"I understand you're in a bit of a predicament but I don't see how I can help you" Said one of the voices.

'Alright that's Penemue but who is she talking to?' Issei thought.

"Please Lady Penemue I beg of you to help me out" Pleaded the other voice.

"I can't help you in this Raynare. You'll just have to get closer to him yourself" Replied Penemue.

'Raynare eh? Haven't seen her in a few weeks'

"But I have no idea of how he thinks of me! He could possibly hate me for what I did to that nun!" Raynare exclaimed.

"Oh I doubt he would ever hate you" Penemue replied. "As much as he would hate to admit it he inherited some of his fathers perverted ways. Trust me, with boobs like yours I doubt he would hate you" Penemue slowly turned around and began to face the wall which Issei was hiding behind. "Isn't that right Issei!"

As he sighed from knowing his cover was blown Issei walked out of the wall to reveal himself. Upon seeing him, Raynare's face immediately flushed bright red. For her to reveal that she wished to be closer to her beloved was embarrassing to say the least.

"I have no idea what you meant when you compared me to that pervert I have for a father" Issei stated.

"Oh is that a fact?" Issei nodded in confirmation. "Then why was it that when we first met you almost immediately began to stare at my breast?"

"I was analyzing you" Issei stoically answered. "It's always wise to find any weak points in anyone you meet just in case"

"I presume you found one in my breast then?" Penemue asked.

"Something like that" Issei replied.

As the two were trying to get a lead against the other Raynare stood there awkwardly as they began to get into more intimate information.

"Maybe if you weren't such a cocky bastard you would be able to last longer!" Penemue exclaimed.

"Coming from the woman who can't even last four rounds" Issei retorted. "I bet even Raynare can last longer than you"

"Is that a fact!?" Penemue turned her head and began to look at Raynare. "Raynare would you like a shot with Issei to see how long you can last?"

"I...uh..."

Luckily Raynare was saved when Azazel teleported into the room through his magic circle with multiple boxes surrounding him.

"Alright Issei, time to go" Azazel said.

Issei simply nodded and began to walk towards his father to go to Kuoh. Before he reached him however he stopped next to Penemue and gave her a final kiss.