An exciting day

It's a bright yet cozy day of winter , dispite the cold wind of mid October blowing, the sun has also decided to spread its warmth on the earth today ,
"KIM Y/N, let's study today !!" You said to yourself as you walked down the alley from your house walking slowly holding the strips of your bag , humming along the music of BTS and Seventeen playing in your ears , most of the members of these boy band were your seniors and few of them attending college and graduating while the younger ones still in highschool in same grade as you and even younger , it felt great to see your seniors and close friends climbing the charts of music and success by doing what they love , you smile proudly to yourself as being a successful supporter and fan , passing the streets you reach your school . You were in the final year of highschool with alot of work and worried about your future , the first semester had just finished and there were alot of events happening the following month , you could see students occupied with a lot of work and excitement for the events entering the big gate of your school .
You enter the school and walk up the stair case to your classroom , you could see alot of students gossiping , some of your juniors ( hoobae) waiting to talk to you mustering the courage to call you "noona and unnie " ( told to older sister by boys and girls )!!
Their fear wasn't cause you were scary or bullied anyone but cause you had this habit of getting mad if anyone called you Y/N cause your name was KIM Y/N and leaving the sir name and just calling the name triggered your anger issues you didn't have any but it felt as if you had trouble only if someone committed that mistake !!!
You walked passed all of them greeting the ones who mustered the courage to come to you and went to your class.
You found your group of friends working on stuff at thier desk and some just chitchatting , well you could call all of the class your friends cause you spoke to all of them, treated them whenever you could and hung out at birthday parties , it was a really good class with alot of good people helping each other out .
You sat down at your bench , then you saw someone waving at you saying "Hi"
Listening the sweet voice you knew right away who it was , you got up from your seat and went to that person saying

You sat down at your bench , then you saw someone waving at you saying "Hi"Listening the sweet voice you knew right away who it was , you got up from your seat and went to that person saying

"Jungkookah , hi hi how are you ?" Despite being the handsome main vocalist of BTS he was a really close friend of yours and treated you really well .
Jungkook replied in his sweet voice " Hi panda am good , how have you been?"
Panda , this was the name most of the people called you cause unlike the other pretty slim beautiful girls you had this childish baby like features despite working hard to stay in shape , you just had different charms from the normal senior highschool girls and you never disliked the name either cause it suited you well , soft panda like skin with cute twinkling eyes always a genuine smile looking out for everyone around you .

"I have been great as the exams are over" you said to Jungkook who had returned to school after three days from the last exam due to his busy schedules , he managed his career and studies really well not loosing on getting good grades despite being an Idol . Living up to the name of the "Golden Maknae" as called by his fandom .

"That's great give me the notes of the lessons of the past three days " he asked .
"Ya sure " you answered , there was a little silence as he was organising his books on the desk for the class and you watching him starry eyes !!