Family and Friends

Oh crap !!crap!! You said to yourself in hurry steps towards the library and were about to bash yourself into the door of the library when someone pulled you by your wrist, you stopped from spinning like a top few seconds ago,you took a breath and turned back to see as you knew it would be Jungkook you were panting heavily trying to breathe ,  placing your books in his hands !! He yelled "yaah Kim Y/N watch were you are crash landing, was a monster chasing you that you are running like this in the empty be corridors" You smiled and whispered yup if I would be late this Jk the muscle monster would chase me " then looked at your watch checking the time jk heard you but asked "Did you say something ?" You coughed and ignored his question taking back your books from him saying c'mon kook monster it's been 10 mins since the study hour started let's get to studies, or if anyone sees us wasting our time chatting in the corridors will be in trouble " Jungkook walked in the library while nodding at what you were saying and opened the windows of the room the dim sunlight of the winter afternoon entered the room you both sat by the window and opened your books,  you gave the books to Jungkook and ran out you of the door as if you forgot something , as you came by the door you sighed with relieve thinking "ah I almost forgot about it "you grabbed the paper bag containing the gifts and ran back in getting seated beside Jungkook, Jungkook sighed and said" yaah what's wrong with you today, you are just running up and down and not even saying a word before leaving You dangled the bag in front of his eyes and said "this t-this  I almost forgot about it " what's it he asked as he didn't know "Precious  sarangh(love) of your fans " which I am supposed to deliver on their behalf to their idol ".

"Aah exactly how  hobi hyung would say fan's (♥️sarangh) love " he said doing a finger heart from his shirt pocket, "keep the good work" he smiled

You winked and said "yup then let's start working on the books and finish as soon as possible cause from tommorrow the events will begin I will be busy"

Jungkook opened the books the and started to check what all had happened in the classes during his 3days of absence, he checked it all and started working on the problems and simultaneously asking if didn't understand any , you were looking at him spacing out

Y/N POV~I need to finish my work early today cause I need to give these gifts to oppa as well , I need to finish helping him and also decide on what I need to choose for the events I need to think about that part as well !! Aah I'll go crazy with ...

Y/N POV~
I need to finish my work early today cause I need to give these gifts to oppa as well , I need to finish helping him and also decide on what I need to choose for the events I need to think about that part as well !! Aah I'll go crazy with so much work "
Suddenly something clicked in your mind in front of you was Jungkook your closest friend for whom you ran all errands saved him from sassengs , even gave him your allowance when he needed now you were also helping him with his studies , will it be too much to ask him for a favor ? "Not really , let's try", you said to yourself with a little smile and started talking to Jk
He was busy with work into the books trying to solve a problem which he wouldn't get how much he tried you gently took the pencil out of his hands and showed him where he was going wrong , he paid attention, understanding where he made a mistake then smiled at you for understanding him without even asking !!
Jungkook was done with maths and now went to the book shelf in the library to search for a book you followed  behind

Y/N POV~I need to finish my work early today cause I need to give these gifts to oppa as well , I need to finish helping him and also decide on what I need to choose for the events I need to think about that part as well !! Aah I'll go crazy with ...

He was searching through the books looking for what he wanted then you decided to speak " Jungkookah !! You spoke with a little but of aegyo( cuteness)
Jungkook was busy looking through the books so he said hmm not looking at you
You were staring at him wanting him to look at you then you could ask about the favour but he seemed too busy , "Ahh whatever,lemme just ask him directly" you said to yourself and went to Jungkook " Jungkookah , what are you doing after school ?"
He said without thinking much " just gonna go to the company for recording then to the dorm."
"Oh so you are not that busy right?"
Jungkook sensed something then said "well I didn't I wasn't busy and am not doing anything you ask me to" he smirked and left with his to the desk.

""Oh so you are not that busy right?"Jungkook sensed something then said "well I didn't I wasn't busy and am not doing anything you ask me to" he smirked and left with his to the desk

You followed him saying " Yah I have so much of work to do can you not pass these gifts to Jeonghan and Namjoon oppa please please ."
He thought for a second then said " well you call them oppa then why not me even am 4 months elder to you "
Then you uttered immediately "Jungkook oppa please do this favour for me "
Jungkook smirked and said "I didn't say I was gonna do your favour if you call me oppa "
You were getting annoyed now "ahh Jungkook you are really a trickster"
He laughed and then said "why don't you come with me to the company anyways everyone feels happy when they see you and the gifts will be delivered safely !"
You thought for few minutes saying
" Okay first let's go to my place I need to pickup some stuff then we can go to the company , you got the car right ? "
We can do that but I didn't get my car , the manager droped me to school!!"
Replied Jungkook .
Okay you can drive in mine , we can walk to my place then drive to the company " you said .
The study hour was almost over now you had finished you asked Jungkook to take the gift boxes with him cause no body would question him anyway as he usually got a lot of them from the juniors , but it someone asked you where you got them from it would cause trouble ! Jungkook understood and took the gifts in his hand as both of you walked towards your class !
There was another class of an hour left to finish for the day , you sighed and started focussing on your subject so that you can rest at home !!
...finally the bell rang and the classes were done , you grabbed your bag saying bye to your classmates and rushed out Jungkook saw you running out like a storm and just smiled .

Jungkook's POV ~

Let me pack my stuff as well and join Y/N before someone notices me outside , it's been so long that I have hung out with my only friend , I think I need to get her more of her favourite chocolates cause she always helps me when I'm in need , everyone at the company will also be happy to meet her .
Yes all done ahh not to forget her gifts , let's go I can have a good time today with Y/N and the hyungs , let's not forget the mask and cap , all done let's go Y/N must be waiting!!