First encounter

THREE MONTHS LATER.....!!

You go to school as usual busy with all the assignments , its been months since you met jungkook after the school events !! it all ended well ..

you were sitting in your class completing all the work and you suddenly heard an announcement that there was gonna be a shuffling with the neighboring school boys due to some internal issues in their school , as the founder of both schools was the same person , they did not want the studies of the highschoolers to get affected by the chaos !

your school was coed so there wont be any issues if the boys shift in also few of your friends studied in that school so you had no problem , you were so excited to meet them after so long again !! 

kim yn : okay so everyone take your seats we will be joined by our neighbouring school students within some time so make sure to take good care of each other , no need to feel intimidated we have already known them for past events we did together so lets help each other out !! 

you told all of these instructions as the president and went back to your seat as your classmates nodded in agreement !! 

a few hours later after the lunch breaks there was an announcement that the neighbouring school students would be joining in !! you all finished your lunch and went back to your class .

after the lunch the students started to come in and take seat in your classes , as there wasnt enough space as part of the students council you had to shuffle them up and shift classes

You successfully shuffled the classes everyone got their seats and schedules as per their sections
After everything you headed back to your class , it had changed you were shocked to see seventeen members in the class , Jungkook wasn't there !!
You saw DK , woozi , Jun and wonwoo in your class !
Opposite to your class were the rest of the remaining students including Jungkook , the8 , Mingyu and a few others!!

It was a long class with introductions and special classes so many notes to finish so much to study , you could see the seriousness in everyone even though everyone was not familiar with each other but helped each other out to not waste time as this was a serious part of their school life.

You were happy how amid the chaos too your studies weren't affected , you were done for the day , everyone packing their stuff and getting ready to leave when there was an announcement

Announcement: dear students please pay attention there is gonna be an early annual school day of both our schools together so everyone has to participate as the funds will be for a good cause , the further details will be given out tomorrow so don't miss school focus on studies and have your performances prepared as instructed!! Make sure to help each other out have a great evening ahead !!

This was loud and clear on the speaker for about 5 minutes until everyone started to pack again talking about their performances and their teams , you were tensed cause you just didn't have a team to join you would either end up in decoration department or colling funds but now you had to participate cause it's gonna be with the neighbour school as well and your dad's gonna be one of the investors as well !!!

Ughhhh!! You sign walking across the ground to the maingate , heading home where you notice Jungkook hanging out with some of his friends probably, for a second you thought to join but we're so tired that you walked home instead !!
Reaching home you saw some new side dishes on the table with a note from your dad , don't skip meals and work hard to make me proud to have you as my daughter !! Also there were more gifts and clothing for your brothers as well !! Suddenly you and a breakdown from not eating anything since morning to all the chaos at school and new chores to finish it was a Hassel for a highschooler leaving so much stress and pressure !!