Gabriela Dawson

Imagine that you were with your friend and a man had crashed his truck into your friends car

Imagine that you were with your friend and a man had crashed his truck into your friends car. You were critically injured and Firehouse 51 was arriving to help you two.

As soon as Herrmann and Casey had you out of the car - the Chief, Wallace Boden brought you over to Gabriela, your girlfriend for 7 months.

"Hey there, babe." You say to her and she smiled at you. "Hey, sweetheart." She replied. "What hurts?" She asked you. "My right leg, my chest and my hand." You replied and she checked over those places thoroughly to make sure there was nothing serious done to them.

"Alright, looks like your hand is fractured, your leg seem to be broken and you're heart seems to be beating a little slow. I've got Dr Choi standing by to check it when we get you to the hospital." She says. She gets you loaded onto a stretcher and they load you into an ambulance.

Gabriela stays by your side the entire time and when you get to Chicago Med, Dr Choi is there waiting. Maggie says to bring you into trauma 2. There Ethan does a check of your heart and you get put on a medication for a few weeks to try strengthen up your heart. 

You get discharged after 3 weeks and Gabriela took off work until you were better. Showering you with hugs, kisses and her love for you.