Huggy Wuggy x injured reader

Hi y'all I'm back sry I took so long to make another but I was just busy with personal stuff :/ anyways here's the story I made!
________________________________

As you pushed open the door with your one got arm, you took a quick glance at the factory's lobby before paying your attention to ur injury's. All over your left arm were stab wounds from a murder around ur neighborhood, they saw you, and went for the kill stabbing you, but you blocked them with ur left arm before running for it, and hiding.

After receiving the knowledge that ur trespassing u ignore it thinking to yourself that u will only be here until it's safe. (Time skip to we're u find Huggy sry I'm lazy) When you walked into the big room the first thing you noticed was a big furry sour patch kid that we call Huggy Wuggy.

You remembered Huggy when u were a playing playing with the old plush and visiting the factory sometimes, those were the good old days :) your just surprised nobody stole or bought the Huggy Wuggy statue as he was so popular for a kids toy. Too bad there is nothing here to relive the pain, so the only thing you could do was try to stop the bleeding with your hand, lean against the soft Huggy statue, and cry to yourself in pain.

After maybe five minutes you felt quite dizzy from blood loss and got up to try again to search for something to cover the cuts. Nothing.. As you walked back to Huggys room you noticed something different.... Huggy was gone. You were in frozen, and that didn't help when you were lossing blood fast, soon after you passed out.

You woke up laying down? The feeling of fur everywhere on your body made you open your eyes to look and then you saw him. Huggy was looking down at you while you were laying down on his lap, Huggy pointed at your arm, you looked and saw bandages wrapped around the stabs on your arm tight to prevent blood from spilling out. He had put them there to help not hurt.

In disbelief in what you saw you sat ul and looked at Huggy confused but rather thankful. " Your n-not going to eat m-me?" (Why do I make them stutter so much🤮) Huggy shook his head no as he gentle hugged you trying to to hurt you as a way of saying "No I would never hurt you, I love you."

After huggy, talking, and trying to heal your injured arm, Huggy wrote on a notepad one last question "What happened to you arm?" You looked at your arm then back at huggy and said "M/n hurt me he's a murder around my neighborhood." (M/n = murders name) after that you both waved bye as you had to leave hoping if it was safe and it was. The next day you saw on the news that the murder was found dead on the road with heavy claw and bite marks with it's head off. You had a feeling you knew who killed him and you were thankful for it. :)
________________________________
Hi y'all I'm finally back with this post hope u enjoyed I don't rly have much to say cuz like I'm tired it's 2:08 am you yeah bye!😀