Huggy Wuggy x Emotionless reader

Hey y'all I'm back finally just got a little request from @RainbowSquadStories :) Um idk why y'all still reading this cringe ass book but thx for the support 😭 yeah I'm not dead yet. Just busy with shit. Enjoy 😃
________________________________
Emotionless. That's what you were. You look like shit, you smell like shit, and ya feel like shit 😐. But you don't care, you couldn't care.

Over the years you tried to make ur self feel something. However nothing worked, this was your last try to feel something.

You stopped at a abandoned factory, a toy factory it looked like. It looked scary, and kinda ugly, but you didn't care. So you stepped inside breathing the dusty air while coughing. You heard something fall when you coughed. Most would be shocked, scared, or already crying from fear as nothing alive was supposed to be here.

Buy you were unfazed by it. You continued down the only visible hallway, and entered a colorful room with a big blue fuzzy beast at the center. You don't really remember but you think it's name is Huggy Wuggy. It was very famous at a time how couldn't you remember? Unfazed by the semi cute mascot you continued through the hallway's.

(Time skip to where you opened that crusty musty door sry I'm lazy :/ )

After you placed the catbee thing into the scanner without question. You hear the door open slowly. Then as you walked towards the darkness unaware of what's to come next...

It jumped on you as you were to slow to react. The same toy from before but different. He had his mouth wide open and long sharp teeth with many rows. He roared at you in you face, he expected you to feel terrified as most humans would be.

But as always you felt nothing. No fear. No schlock.Nothing. And Huggy seemed confused? You read about emotion so you'd know when you'd feel it and his face expression seemed confused. (IDK HOw HE COULD HAVE An exPRESSION just go with it I'm lazy😭)  he got off slowly. It was awkward for him. You looked at him blankly, he couldn't seem to stare back, you walked closer he didn't move. When just about 2ft away you held out your hand.

He seemed surprised that a human being could even be within 6ft from him but you didn't care as you couldn't anyways. You were lonely, and he was too, sure it didn't really affect you, but you have seen so many people have besties and they seemed happy. You wanted to feel that too. And I'm sure Huggy does as well. Neither of you had friends, and most of your family disliked you because you couldn't even care for them, not like you could anyways they just didn't understand what it's like. You were always numb. (Emo boy 🖤😔)

After a while he slowly took you hand, you asked if he wanted to be friends. His painful looking smile widened even more than it could. When finding the exit to the building you decided to break the silence by taking about your life and maybe explain why you weren't scared. Huggy Wuggy seemed interested in a human he's never seen before, to him most would cry, be scared, shocked, or shit themselves. You did nothing, and that interested him.

You realized that he was unable to speak so you led him your sticky notes and a pen, you spent most of your time drawing things you notices like, expressions. After searching for a clean note he wrote "Why did you wanna be my friend??" You stopped right before opening the exit door. You explained how you just wanted to feel something even if it was fear or pain witch clearly didn't work for fear...

He pitted you. His expression was all you needed to know that he had pity on you. When you got into your car sweating while trying to stuff him in the back, you drove home a bit tired. After Huggy finished exploring your house or literally anything that wasn't a dirty old factory with he had LOTS of time to explore he too seemed tired. You both throw yourself on your side bed, Huggy almost falling off due to his massive size. You felt arm wrap around you as your eye lids grew heavy.

You felt something, something good. And Huggy felt the same.
________________________________
FINALLY DONE! Jezz this took longer than expected y'all just become strangers, besties, to lovers? Idk 😏 sry if short I just got back into doing this :/ anyways hope you enjoy this cring <3 if you want you can request some stuff I will maybe do them I'm just busy. Anyways cya 🥲