Ch6 Home

Hi guys sry I didn't post yesterday I was taking a vacation and went to the mountains with my family anyways I think ch7 might be the last chapter maybe idk anyways back to story.
________________________________

Huggy Wuggys POV:
UMMmM WHY DID I JUST KISS A HUmAn!
Omg, omg, omg. o////o we'll I think he liked it anyways. Y/n is kinda cute when he sleeps. Bruh do I rly have a crush on him? Fuck my standers r weird, but I do like him.. a lot.

Authors POV:
As you were woken up by Huggys walking around thinking to himself, you started to remember what happened last night..He kissed you! You blushed a bit from remembering, but you enjoyed it if you were being honest, you liked him.

Huggy noticed you were awake and went to check if you were doing alright, turn out u have fully recovered and can walk without stumbling and tripping. As soon as you got up you hugged him for taking care of u and obviously he hugged back. Then you realized you had to do something that he probably wouldn't like.

Y/n POV:
"Huggy I have to tell you something." Turns out I have to go home now I wish I could stay longer but I have my own job, and home, and I couldn't stay here forever, but how am I going to tell this to Huggy. :( "Huggy I h-have to go home, and l-leave.." Huggy looked shocked then sad, he didn't want to be alone again. The both of u were crying a bit, u were tearing up while Huggy can't cry, but if he could he would.

Authors POV:
As you were walking to the exit feeling bad for Huggy you got a then got into big brain mode and you thought just maybe he could fit into your car and you could take him home! You ran back to the depressed blue sloth and grabbed his fluffy hand saying "Huggy what if I can take you home with me!" Huggy looked happy 😃 and when the both of you were walking outside try to squeeze Huggy into ur car he managed to fit barely but ur house wasn't to far from here.

When you got home you let Huggy Wuggy explore a bit while finally eating some real healthy food and plopping down on your bed. You noticed Huggy entered the room with you laying down next to you, it was getting late so you decided to let him sleep with you. Soon when both of you were comfy huggy each other you both fell asleep, and both of u were happy.
________________________________

Yay I'm done btw I would have done this chapter last night but I was tired climbing some big ass mountain so I didn't. The next chapter might be a lemon 😳 sry.