Racing Games Tom X Gamer!Reader

A/N:
This one is long and it is very dirty-talk heavy, it's also quite steamy.
______________

Opening context:

You and Tom have been dating for a while and you recently moved in together. You have always found playing videogames to be a fun stress reliever. Tom never was really exposed to gaming, but after seeing your lifestyle when you moved in, he's tried his hardest to understand and be interested in what you like.

When you would have a frustrating game where you lost or it was irritating, he always found it amusing. He, for some reason, liked when you were frustrated.

"You are somehow cute yet sexy when you get frustrated love." You recalled him saying one day after he left out a chuckle when you got done swearing at a game.

"It's not cute when you're on the other end." You sent a threatening glance, which only made his smirk grow more.

"I believe you, troublemaker." He teased from his book he was reading on the bed.

You grumbled a swear word at him, in which he just gives you a cheesy grin.
______________

Breaking away from your daydream, you focus once more on the race you were currently in online. The race had been neck and neck, and the prize was a large sum of in-game money. You had planned on using the money to buy a jaguar to race, because they always reminded you of Tom.

Needless to say, you really wanted to win.

Tom was doing his usual, reading whatever he desired, while sipping on his tea.

You could tell he's British even if he didn't talk.

You were battling for first place, you gaining a couple feet, then your rival gaining it back right after. Inch by inch, the race was slowly coming to a close.

Every time your enemy overtook you again, you let out a random frustrated swear word.

"Are you sure you aren't a sailor?" He laughed, clearly amused once more by your frustrations.

You two had been somewhat opposites, you being vocally aggressive and competitive, and him being regal and relaxed.

"Ha. Ha." You fake laughed, taking another turn and slightly overtaking your competitor.

The other player finally overtook you at the very end, right as you crossed the finish line.

"FUCK!" You yelled out, all that struggle and you lost.

"Well, if you insist." He snickered from behind you, it seemed he watched the end of the race from behind your chair.

"It's not funny Tom! I lost." You exclaimed, setting the controller down slightly aggressively.

"Mhm, I know, I saw it." He mumbled, lowering his hand to brush all your hair to one shoulder.

He pulled at your shirt collar and exposed the shoulder that had no hair over it. Lowering his head, I felt his warm breath brush against my shoulder and neck. I wasn't really paying attention, as I was struggling to do the math of how much more money I need. Tom could tell I wasn't paying any attention to him, so he started licking one long line alone my shoulder, up my neck, and right up to my ear.

I couldn't fight off the full body shiver that left me in pleasure, and I felt him grin against my ear lobe. Tom quickly played a harsh bite on the lobe, earning a whimper from me. He moved forward, shifting to lay kisses along my collar bone, pulling my shirt down to give him more access.

Thank God for sweaters with large neck openings.

Still standing behind me, he ran his hand down my body to my jeans that have large holes in them. Still over the fabric, he slid his hand to the inside of my thighs, running them farther up. He suddenly stopped close to the apex of my legs, dancing his one finger in soft circles on my thigh.