Second Part!! Yay!!!

It took forever because some people didnt send anything in! Thanks alot for nothing guys.... -.- lolz jk!! i know some of you are shy and thats kkay!! This chapter is for my two other great friends RedeemingDani and lolgirlkate7! (remember i dont own hetalia!)

Russia sat in one of the many corner of the room, shaking and staring at his sister, who was being held back by ukraine on the other side of the room. I smiled and looked over the side of my cloud,"Hello there boys!" I call to the baltics who were busy painting my cloud a nice shade of tardis blue. It had been a few days and audrey had come and gone, scaring and loving a few countries during her short stay in my little land that i called home. After that few days of silence we werent expecting two female voice to come yelling out of nowhere."where is she?!" The first one yelled, seeming oddly familar and unfamilar at the same time but the next voice i knew right away and the countries saw by my face that I was utterly terrified. "Audrey said she was here!! come on! when i get my hands on her for leaving to do this!" What none of us expected was a large door to appear and slam open. I screamed in fright and shrunk into my cloud. Dani stalked in, her eyes glaring at anyone who looked her way,"Where is she!?!" Kate ran in after her, out of breath,"calm down girl!! my gosh.." Canada walked up to them cautiously and quietly waved,"hello girls. Excuse me...kat left when she heard you...you kinda scared her eh?" Dani didnt take that answer as she pushed past Canada and walked straight to England,"I have a question dare thing for you Iggy!" She said still angry. The british man nodded scaredly and he tried not to run off."Make everyone chocolate" Dani said as she rejoined kate who started to laugh. England, looking triumphant ignored the nations panicked screams and went to make some chocolate. "where is she!" Kate finally yelled, starting to get annoyed. She looked up to yell and spotted the baltics still painting my cloud,"Hey..I think i found her..." Dani looked up and smiled,"KAT GET YOU SORRY BUTT DOWN HERE BEFORE I GET UP THERE WITH THE BALTICS!!" I sighed and peaked over the edge,"Hey guys." I said, laughing nervously,"when did you get here?" Kate just glared as Dani kept yelling threats at me. I cringed and sighed as i realised I had no choice and jumped down. As soon as my feet hit the ground I felt the two girls on top of me. "Why did you leave the face of reality without letting us know!?!" Kate yelled at me. I was about to answer before i heard more screams and looked over to see england with chocolate."Oh the dare! nice dani!" My short friend gleamed and nodded happily as she watched as each country take a piece. Kate let go of me and jumped up,"Wait! France! dont take one!" The french country was confused but relieved and nodded,"Thank you kate. You have saved me from a terrible doom!" This caused Kate to break out laughing as she tore out a piece of paper,"Alright! Now....France and england! i dare you guys to spend 24 hours in the hetaoni mansion! after the 24 is up they may leave!" No one heard either of them talk over my screams."NO! NOT THE MANSION KATE!!!!" I screamed, being held back by Dani, whose grip failed. I ran to France and England, hoping to grab them but i got there to late and they teleported to the mansion just as i got to the spot."Not hetaoni...not that horror..." Everything got quiet as the screen went black and the message popped up.

hope you like this part! the next part will be just england and france in the mansion! and probably a bit of kat's commentary if she can handle not crying! have a fun day XD