The Ninth part! mwahaha

OMFG I KEEP DISAPPEARING ON YOU GUYS! IM SO SO SORRY! AHHHH but i'm happy to say you guys get a treat! I am typing this chapter with a tiara on! hehe! This never happens so you guys get a treat! (I like the new name Madison! or i should say, Quibuscus!)

             Me and Lea were still sitting in my cloud, everyone else had left for the time being. We had just settled another arguement that had flared up between the still gender-swapped countries and were talking about how short all their tempers were since last session. I looked up, as I do periodically and saw a familiar black dot forming. "I should just make a cloud penthouse for everyone to stay in at this point, my god." I said quietly as I watched the form drop. Lea chuckled and shrugged,"why not? Maybe even the countries their own house." I shrugged and stepped out of the way as Quibuscus landed in a plum of cloud. We helped her up as she smiled,"Does everyone drop from the sky here?" I shrugged again and looked at the countries, who were looking towards the cloud, some interested and others annoyed. I laughed and waved at them,"Hey dudes! We have another vistor!" Quibuscus smiled and looked at everyone,"Yeah! i just have a really quick question for England! Are you and France more than friends?" England looked up,"Excuse Me?!" He yelled, his voice cracking from pitch. The three of us laughed, along with a few of the other countries. "You heard me!" Quibuscus yelled back winking. England's face was now almost as red as the tomato Spain was munching on,"No! I don't have feelings for the frog! why does everyone think this!" America laughed and joined in,"Because it is kinda obvious Artie! Or I guess we need to find you a more feminine name now that youre the female of the relationship!" France sat there chuckling,"I agree with the american! You have longer hair than i do and it doesn't hide your now red cheeks" England growled and balled up his hands,"I don't like that bloody git and what dont you people understand about this!" At this half of us jumped as something landed on the cloud, nearly causing us three to fall off."Sorry to interupt.. But I wanted to visit and I had a bit of another question.." Sicily asked smiling. I chuckled and nodded,"Go ahead! It might actually be a good idea! They all kinda started to argue." She nodded and looked down to everyone,"Hello people! Just a question..I hate my bullies and I just wanted to know how you guys felt about bullies." The fomerly arguing countries stopped and looked up. America was the first to say something,"I AM SO SORRY DUDE! I DIDN'T MEAN TO CREATE SUCH JERKS IT JUST HAPPENED DON'T HATE ME!" England shot him a look then looked back up,"I'm sorry to hear that dear! No one should ever have to deal with bullies! They are just people who enjoy pain and it's not right." Many of the countries nodded at this. I looked at her and smiled,"Don't worry! Bullies are people too! If you ignore them they will go away after a while! I used to deal with them too so i'm on the same boat. If you ever need to relax just drop in and relax!"

And thus we end on that note, me not having much thought on an actual ending! But I hope everyone enjoys this! And once again I am sorry for not updating! I have no excuse and you guys can yell at me all you want!