Chapter 4

•𝑪𝒂𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒏, 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒈𝒐𝒕 𝒎𝒆 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒓𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒅•

"The world and its wonders are calling you"

Sprite creates illusions as to entertain the citizens of Babylon with one of her great stories.

"Follow Gilgamesh and Nemesis in their battle. May their strength make you fearless. You and your human brothers will live extraordinary adventures and will become legends" She turns her illusions into fireworks and the people are all smiling and hugging each other out of joy.

Sprite and Kingo discuss about Sprite's story. Gilgamesh appears and comments on the mention of his name.

"Ohh, I just saw that. I loved it" He says and squishes himself next to Kingo.

"There's so many other chairs, man" Kingo complains.

Nemesis stands next to them and laughs at Kingo's reaction. She then takes her stuff and meets Makkari, so she runs both of them to a table behind them.

"Beautiful Nemesis" They both make an eye contact "You are late" He tells her.

"I was looking for items to exchange for the tablet. And Makkari here wanted some of these too, I don't know"

A man tries to grab one of Makkari's things but she felt it and quickly caught it.

"I perceive the slightest vibrations. Even the tiniest like your voice when you speak. You just wasted my time" Makkari signs at them as Druig translates.

"That Emerald Tablet is just a legend" The man tells to Nemesis.

Some of the people next to them start fighting and Druig notices that. He mind controls them and they stop. He makes them slap themselves twice and then hug each other. Druig laughs and Nemesis hits him in his chest.

"Uh, when humans come into conflict, Ajak doesn't want us to interfere. How many times do we have to say that?" She tells him.

"She also said that stealing is very, very bad" He says as he holds in his hands one of the things Nemesis took. She grabs it from his hands and he just stands there with his hands looking like they are still holding it.

"If you don't tell, I won't tell"

"Deal"

She raises her head and smirks and he does the same. He stares at her and some kids take her hands so they can dance with her. Nemesis follows them and Druig smiles as he continues to watch Nemesis and Sersi dancing with the little kids.

But someone else is watching too.

Ikaris stands in the tower next to Ajak and they both watch down at the two girls entertaining the people.