Chapter 11

𝑨𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒚 𝒏𝒐𝒘?

Druig, Makkari, Sersi and Nemesis reached below the volcano where Tiamut is about to emerge while Thena keeps Ikaris busy

"It's time to put a God to sleep" Sersi says looking at Druig and Nemesis.

They activate their bracelets and start levitating while their energy starts to appear. Druig succeeds. He managed to mind control the Celestial, but all good things come to an end.

Ikaris attacks Druig from behind and breaks the connection.

"I should have done this five centuries ago"

Nemesis opens her eyes and before she tries to do something Ikaris takes him to the air with him. The 3 women watch as Ikaris throws Druig on a large rock and shoots him until he falls down.

The loudest scream comes out of Nemesis' mouth and the ground shakes.

The world stops. Tears stream down her face. She kneels down and touches the rocks with her hands as she breaks them with her bare hands. She lost her person. She lost, everything. And now all she wanted was revenge.

She looks at Ikaris with rage and her eyes turn purple.

Ikaris destroys the Domo and Makkari rushes to take Thena, Kingo and Phastos out of there. They all stand in front of Ikaris.

"Druig's gone. It's over" He tells them and Nemesis tries to run at him, but a hand in front of her stops her.

"They need you" Makkari signs "Leave him to me"

Nemesis nods and Makkari runs and grabs Ikaris away from them.

The emergence is about to begin. They look at the volcano that starts to explode.

They destroy the pieces that come right at them. Thena cuts the rock in half and gets ready for another one. She unintentionally cuts Nemesis on her shoulder. She looks at her and instead of bleeding, her wound closes as a spear appears to her hand. Nemesis looks confused but after some seconds she understood what she is doing. And she's more determined than ever.

"Holy sh-" Phastos tries to say "This is exactly what happened in Amazon" Sersi says and looks at Nemesis.

Thena smiles at the woman, capable and worthy enough to absorb all the Eternals' powers. Nemesis turns her look from Thena to Tiamut and starts destroying the volcano, forming Thena's weapons.