Chapter 30 : Rehabilitation

Since Nagumo is expelled ,  as a victim of Nagumo Asahina Senpai will recieve all the private points Nagumo had which is 14 Million . The points are under Manabu-Senpai's possession at the moment but he will send it to Asahina-senpai by tomorrow.

After the Nagumo incident , the Student Council continued the hearing for Sudo .

I was present there and if I'm honest it was disappointing  .

Horikita was too scared to even talk infront of her brother .

Hirata was asking some good questions but in the end he couldn't do anything to Class-C  .

And everything got worse for Class-D when Ichinose played the recording .

Overall it was a shitshow .

" Sudou Ken is expelled . "

In the end Class-D lost 50 class points and the present class points for our class was 37 .  Whereas Class-C gained 50 class points as compensation and there Class Points increased to 542 .

Respective Class Points :

Class A : 1004
Class B : 663
Class C : 542
Class D : 37

-----------

When we left the room I stopped Horikita .

" What's the matter Ayanokouji-kun ? "

" That was disappointing Horikita . You let Hirata do all the work and didn't even speak a word . Why were you even present ? "

She looked down .

" If this is your way of catching up to your brother then you are doing quite a bad job at it . "

With that I looked at Hirata .

" I'm sorry that you had to do all the work Hirata . "

He gave me a weak smile .

" It's alright Ayanokouji-kun in the end I couldn't save Sudou . "

The smile in his face faltered and he looked down in frustration.

" It's just so frustrating you know . I couldn't even save a classmate of mine . I feel like I could've done way better . "

I went towards Hirata and placed my hand on his shoulders .

" That's right . You could've done way better . So improve yourself so that this doesn't happen alright ? "

He nodded weakly and I walked away .

If I'm being honest I'm feeling a little guilty because Hirata is a genuinely nice guy despite his shortcomings . Whatever it is done now we can't do anything else .

Now let's move towards my next target .

Katsuragi

-------------

" Ayanokouji do you remember the rule that you told me to add about students exchanging classes for 10 Million Points ? The board unfortunately didn't accept it . I'm sorry . "

" It's alright Prez don't worry . "

I just have to work harder to get to rid of Katsuragi then .

------------

I called Fuka .

" Are you with Asahina-senpai  ? "