Chapter 41 : The End Of Zodiac Exam

It was the next day . The second meeting between the groups . Once again there was a tense atmosphere present in the room . At one side everyone were glaring at each other suspiciously and not letting a single word slip up so that others could use it as an advantage . On the other hand we have our Class A students . Here Ayanokouji was sleeping on Fuka's lap who was watching a movie on her phone . Beside them Arisu was teaching Nishikawa how to play chess . But unfortunately instead of learning we can see steam coming out of Nishikawa's head . Suddenly her head dropped on the board and she fainted .

--------

Ayanokouji POV

" Oh no Nishikawa's brain overloaded fufu "

" You sure sound like you are panicking . "

" Oh dear I'm really panicking . Can't you see the despair on my face ? "

Instead of despair what I saw was an incredibly sadistic smile .

Scary .

Me and Fuka carried Nishikawa to a nearby Sofa and laid her over there . I then went to challenge Arisu for a game of chess while Fuka was having fun splashing water ( more like pouring water ) on Nishikawa's fainted face . Much like Arisu she also had a sadistic grin over her face .

Goddammit Fuka .

I got up from my chair and gave her head a light chop .

" Ouch " She rubbed her head and looked back at me .

" Don't splash water like that . She will get sick idiot . "

" Sorry . " She sounded like a defeated dog .

I gave her a headpat and she lighted up again .

" *Ahem * "

I looked towards the source of the noise and saw Ichinose looking at us confusingly while laughing awkwardly .

" Umm we are trying to be characters from a mystery novel over here Ayanokouji-kun , but both of you are turning it into a rom-com "

" Huh " Fuka tilted her head not understanding Otaku Ichinose's crazy comparison .

Before Ichinose could even speak , Ryuuen took the lead and shouted :

" What she meant was Get yourselves a Fucking room lovebirds kukuku "

Before Fuka gets triggered , I gave her some headpats which calmed her a bit , but I can still feel steam coming off her ears .

I took a quick peek at my mobile phone and sent Arisu a quick smirk which she noticed and took out her phone .

Ryuuen noticed this and got suspicious .

" Oi what was that ? Why were you smirking like that ? "

" Who knows "

Within a second , an announcement was heard :

" The exam for the Dragon Group has ended . Please wait for the announcement of the results . "

Everyone in the room looked at each other to see who was the person who sent the mail . The tension in the room was raised by 20 percent . I could see Horikita and Hirata sweating bullets while Kushida was trying her best not to laugh looking at Horikita .

" Pfft " It seems like Fuka couldn't hold back her laughter anymore and started laughing while looking at everyone's face filled with confusion.

Arisu started fanning herself with her phone while cutely laughing at their misery . But everyone could clearly see that she was the one who sent the mail .

" Sakayanagi-san wasn't it too early to send the vote ? "

" Not at all Ichinose-san because we are quite confident that the target we chose is the correct one . " With that Arisu immediately looked at Horikita who widened her eyes in shock .

Ryuuen started chuckling and was going to speak something , but before he did another announcement was heard :

" The exam for Horse Group has ended . Please wait for the announcement of the results . "

Horikita and Hirata were shaking with nervousness , because within 5 seconds 2 exams were over and in both of them the
VIP ' s were from Class D .

Looking at Horikita's face Ryuuen chuckled and tried to say something but he was cut off once again .

" The exam for Snake Group has ended . Please wait for the announcement of the results . "

And then one by one all the exams came to an end with the last being The Rabbit Group , The Rat Group , and The Rooster Group .

Ryuuen realised the situation and smirked at me .

" Guess I lost once again . That's alright . That will make the pleasure of crushing you even more fun kuku " and left the room ignoring Fuka who was chanting " Gae " at him .

It looked like both Class B and Class D had some questions for us but we left before any of them could speak .

While we were entering the cafetaria another announcement was heard . The voice was of Mashima Sensei .

" Umm normally the results were to be declared at the end of this week but since every group has completed the Zodiac Exam , the results will be declared today evening at
8 P.M . . After that you can enjoy the rest of the days in the cruise , since this was the final exam for your Summer Vacation . "

Now all we have to do is wait for the results and see the chaos that plays out .

Words : 1179

If you guys haven't read yet , I started publishing a new fanfic called

COTE : Class W .

Do check it out and tell me if you like it .

That's all . See ya 👋👋

-----------------------