Day with me

Author pov

"Lilis...hi!
Welcome to another video...so today we have no prank and no Jungkook here,he is at work and I am here at home so I thought why not making a video...
I am going to do some staff and I was like to share it with you guys...

So as you see I am in this beautiful short and crop top...I really like this set they are so comfortable and I bought them online so...

Ok the first thing I want to do is to clean kitchen and also put the new dishes I bought...here let's go!

So let me put the camera...ok...
So as you see this boxes here...they are all dishes that I ordered online...I usually don't have time to go shopping and I don't like it either so much...

So the first one is this...it's really pretty I think the color looks good and aslo it matches with one of my sets...so yeah

Next are this glasses...I bought two specially for Jungkook and I...we usually drink coffee and tea so why not?

This one...ok I bought this one because Jungkook actually broke the other one I think two weeks ago...
I don't know why he was acting lazy that day...but he broke two things...

And the last one is this...you may think what is the need of having a pet dish when we don't have any...well then surprise is coming soon!

Ok I will arrange these and also clean a little..."
Then the video went on ×2

"My worker just called me and informed me there is a small problem in the management of another surprise that I am making for you guys to come out soon...
For a little teaser I bought a big part of a dress and cloths company...and the head management is by me...so I am a little more busy these days specially the orders that are getting ready so yeah"
Then the video went ×2
Showing Lisa with her glasses working on her computer and mobile seriously

"Ok I ordered some takeout...if Jungkook was here he would kill me...he usually never let me order takeouts saying they are not good for my heath but I think a little is ok...
So there are some Taco and this salad...

What I really love about taco is the different types of sauce that they have..."

Suddenly there was a knock on door...
Lisa standed up and went to Open the door
"Hi your flowers are here..."
"Oh thank you..."
"Please sign here"
"Ne...thank you have a nice day..."

"Lilis!
My lovely orders are here!
Ok I am obsessed with having fresh flowers at home as you all know I think from seeing them Everytime in videos...
First I really love design them and second their colors make me feel happy and also the smell of them is do good...
Jungkook also like them so yeah!

So I will put them here let's eat first and then I will put them and design them"

"So we have different types...
Lilis...rose...small bushes...this purple and pink ones...also this white ones...and this blue...

I always like design and everything and this is one of the reasons why I bought that cloths company...I do their designs, some of them by myself and I will try them out myself to show you guys if you want to buy...
And while designing there are lots of colors and ideas...
Jungkook was a little worried that I would tier myself...
You know editing videos...taking them...company...management...designs
I am so busy but I love it...
I love working so much...

I love that when I wake up I have different things to do and work and
Make money myself...
Always stand on you own feet even a little...

And here so this is the first one...I am going to out it on living room...

This one is for our room and this one is for kitchen..."

"They look good!
Ok I am done with my works that I had in mind...
Let's clean living room and our bedroom a little...then we can do some exercises..."

Video went on ×2
Lisa cleaned living room and their bedroom

"Ok I am a little tiered so let's just do some runs on treadmill...
Always exercises...
I usually exercises here in this room but since there aren't so many just 5 main things Jungkook goes to gym...
But I am ok with only these five...
Let's go!"
Lisa put some music and started to run...

"Drink water so much...it's so good for your health...
So let's make some dinner Jungkook will be home soon...

He usually eat everything...he is not picky with things that I make...
But he likes jajamyon black bean noodles so much with vegetables and kimchi...so I am goiyto make them...
They are not so hard at all

Let's boil water first then...put noddles in them...

The vegetables that I use are fresh I bought them yesterday from grocery so yeah...we should cut them like this...

And this sauce we should out some salt pepper...oil...and this black bean noodle sauce...

Ok put out noddles from water...then we should add the sauce...
Then cut vegetables...
And..."

"Baby I am home..."
"Welcome back love!"
"Mm...I can feel good smells from here..."
"Ne...I am cooking in kitchen..."
Jungkook came in and smiled...
"Hi..."
He kissed her lips and neck...
"Hi and two things...
First we have lilis there ..and second go wash up...dinner is ready"

"Oh I see you had good time with my baby lilis?"
"Jungkook go..."
"Ne..."
He chuckled and went up to change...

"Ok...I add vegetables and also noddles...
This is personally but we love eggs too so I am making some to put on...

And here...I think it's pretty good..."

"Not pretty...for sure it's good"
Jungkook came down in comfortable cloths and kissed Lisa's cheek...
Then he sat down on chair near their kitchen island table
"Here...eat well"
"Ne I will eat well thank you Lili"
"How was work?"
"It was ok...like every day...
How about you?"

"I made a vlog for lilis...
I showed them the things I bought and also told them about my company and staff..."
"Mm everything is good in work?"
"Yes...I told lilis we are making a new collection that would be out soon..."
"And I also told them about our soon surprise..."
"Oh...really?"
"Mm"
"And good you remind...I arranged everything..."
"Really?thank you!
How is it?"
"Delicious"

Lisa smiled and nodded

"Lilis...we are going to sleep...
Thanks for watching this video...I hope you enjoyed it... don't forget to subscribe and comment...love you all... goodnight"
Lisa waved at camera and turned it off

She climbed on their bed and turned lights off
She layed down and Jungkook hugged her waist and put his head in her neck and kissed her neck...
"Goodnight love"
"Goodnight baby..."
Lisa kissed his head and caressed his hairs and both fell asleep after a tiering but good day...

So guys...this one was long...
I don't know if you enjoy reading chapters like this because imaging might be hard
So let me know if you enjoy this kind of vlog chapters...
Thank you for reading 💛💜