Spicy question and answer

"Hi Lilis!"
Lisa said as both of them waved their hands. "Welcome back to another video after quit  some time.
How are  you all doing?I hope you are all doing well.
So for today's video as you see on the title,we are going to answer spicy questions you've asked us on the question box I storied on my Instagram.
Since the last video of Jungkook answering them you were saying they weren't spicy enough and that you should do it together.

Well I love my Lilis the most so...here is this video.
Today's video is going to be pretty long because there were many questions.
Also I hope our Lilis who are still not old enough would skip this video~"

"I feel like with what you said,they are even more eager to watch it"
Jungkook laughed.
"Really?"
"It's like when someone forbid you to do something, don't you like to do it even more?"
"You are right! is it too late to take back what I said?"
"Probably"
"Then forget about it and let's start this video!"

"First question,When did you learn about s**?"
Lisa looked at Jungkook.
"To tell you the truth I don't exactly remember when but I think it was already in middle school.
They showed us women and men's body anatomy but I get to know about it when I was first year of highschool.
Beck then it wasn't easy to access internet or Google so...
But in our culture it's not open that much.
Like parents don't talk about it,they pretend as if it doesn't exist and that we were all brought by birds"
Jungkook laughed.

"Well yeah...I also got to know it when I was in highschool I guess.
But back then Thailand was more open so if you really wanted to know you could have know it sooner.
It's just that I wasn't interested.
My parents...I don't remember if they tried to explain or not but I guess even if they were to explain they wouldn't have any problem"

"No...my parents were really strict.
Like if there was a scene on tv of people kissing or doing other things,they would quickly change it or they would just walk away like what?I didn't see anything?I don't know anything"

"Mm...ok next,Who made the first move?
Haha...so when we first started our relationship I told Jungkook that I wouldn't do those things anytime soon and he said he doesn't have any problem.
So he didn't mention it at all such a gentleman I know.
Anyways...When I felt like I am ready I wore a particularly sexy reviling clothes and yeah"
"Yes,I mean the signal was totally obvious and after I got it I quickly made the first move"
Jungkook smirked.

"Yes that's how is it,thank you for making the first move because I was really waiting for you to do it because I was shy to do so"

Jungkook pinched Lisa's cheek.

"Your favorite position"
Lisa laughed.
"We cannot say it on YouTube but we prefer the ones which we can meet each other eyes"
"Right...it feels like you can read the other person"
Jungkook nodded.

"So the next question is... really straightforward hehe...which job you like more,a hand or... ?"
Lisa whistled while laughing.
"Yes really straightforward...but I'm going to be honest here,the latter"
"Ok! moving on fast ~
Is it important not to do it for a while?"
Lisa blushed while Jungkook was calmer than her at answering every question.

"Mm...I feel it depends on how your relationship is.
For us I guess it matters but at the same time it doesn't.
Like if you are mentally contact,even doing it once a week can be enough"
"Yeah I also believe that It depends on how do you see it.
Just a physical contact or something more"
"True"
Lisa nodded.

"Lisa with or without clothes?"
Lisa laughed hard.
Jungkook sighed.
"She looks good in both but I think it's really easy to guess my answer right?"
Jungkook laughed as well.

"So...When do you plan on having little ones?
Actually I receive this question a lot and to tell you the truth,we really do want it and we had a good conversation together about this.
We thought we are still young and both are quit busy with our work.
We also have bam and love...so the situation is not totally right.
When the right time comes,we definitely would love to have our own baby "
Jungkook nodded.
"After all it's a matter of responsibility and raising.
So it can't be taken easily.
But don't worry Lilis!I got this!"
Jungkook winked.