Thank You

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH YOU'RE THE BEST PEOPLE EVER!!

Ahem, excuse me for that.

Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting this story!!!!!! I can't believe I got as many views as I did, I never saw this coming.

This chapter is gonna have a whole lot of thanks and recognitions, be prepared! (The next chapters will be entries for the contest)

First off, thank you to mxnong . There are so many reasons I'd like to thank you. You are, first of all, the other half of gabsmel.

Secondly, you were there from the very beginning of this story, when it was called "In the Middle of Starting Over" and was about my life.

Thirdly, you are so supportive of this story, if I had a loonie for every time you said you loved this story, or something nice about it, I'd own an island.

Fourthly, for entering the contest. (Her cover is attached)

Finally, for being an amazing friend. 😊

I'd also like to thank nora_ahmadi for also being there from when Don't Try was created, and being so amazingly supportive, and voting for every chapter.

Thank you to Hungry-_-Hippo for continuing to read my story, even though you read the first few chapters cause I forced you too😉 Also, thanks for voting and commenting!

Thank you to haleywickens8 for congratulating me on my story every day after I post, and voting for every chapter.

Thank you to arianna100o1 for gushing over my story every day, and voting.

Thank you to elk1002 for voting for every chapter and entering the contest.

Thank you to eloquentlyawkward for loving this story.

Thank you to @ChobitsTheKitten for voting for every chapter, and commenting a lot on this story.

Thank you to Grace for being amazing and staying up till 9:30 to check for my updates. Every. Single. Day.

Thank you to all my 2.36K reads, for loving this story and being all around awesome.

I can't believe this is the end. *tear* But, we all know it had to happen.

I can't thank you guys enough for being there for this story, and supporting me.

LOTS of love,
-Gabrielle