1 - Gun's Favorite People

In the newly created group chat by Gun ....

New: So, why do we have a NEW GC now?

Gun: P'New!! My best friend! I'm back!

New: Should I be happy because of that?

Gun: 😲😭😭😭 You really changed! You don't love me anymore. Should I just go back to States? P'Tay, what did you do to my best friend? And P'Arm, please come to my house, please taste my new recipe.

New: Oho! Hold on! You're sulking that I don't love you anymore but you invited Arm first to taste your new dish? Is he your favorite person now?

Tay: I didn't do anything with your best friend. But he's really sulking that time you didn't go home for summer vacation. He really held that against you.

Gun: I'm sorry, Phi! But you are still my fave. Arm is second and P'Tay is the last one.

Tay: Wait, why am I the last? But I'm your biggest ally among the three of us.

Arm: Yeah. But you are a disaster magnet and you and Gun combined means trouble. And I'm the one who helps him in his cooking, so yeah, I deserve the second place.

Tay: Ha! You are not even a chef. Gunnie, why are you asking opinion from someone who's taking fashion design?

Arm: Just accept that I'm good with a lot of things. And you just finished the cake that I baked!! I haven't eaten a slice yet.

Gun: Hahahahaha! Are you all together? Just come here you three, I cooked a lot of new dishes.

It was like the old days. The four childhood friends are together again catching up with each other's lives. Well, not so much with catching up since it's only Gun who was away for four years to finish his high school in the states and now that he's 18, he's now back for College. They had a constant communication during those four years and also paid visit to Gun a few times back. Gun was the youngest and Arm, New and Tay are of the same age (21) and will be on their last year in college.

Gun will be taking culinary arts to take over their family's business. This kid is actually an heir of the well-known restaurant who has 15 branches across Europe and Asia. He's also back for business training as well while studying his course.