3 - First Day of School / Student Council campaign

Crest View University is an elite University in the city. Students studying here are mostly the sons and daughters of businessmen in the country. Far from stereotypical elite schools where cases of bullying are severe and rampant, this university is quite peaceful.

Butler Choi: Young master, we are here now.

Gun: Thank you, Mr Choi. How do I look today?

Butler Choi: You are as pretty, as dashing, as handsome as always.

Gun giggles because he thinks that Mr. Choi is overreacting again. He knows he's cute. But he just don't understand why people use so many adjectives whenever he asks how does he look. Gun's facial features can be described as god's favorite. He literally looks like an angel who descended from heaven. From the brow to the eyes, to nose and lips, everything is in a perfect symmetry. The funny thing is, that he has no idea about it.

Gun was amazed to see the inside of the campus, it's like his high school in the states which was close to nature. The only difference is that that campus is really big. There are a lot of trees and benches. There's even a lake inside it. He took a stroll around the campus enjoying the nature's view coupled by buildings in which the design jibe with the nature. The campus is really refreshing. New promised him to tour him after his first class. As for now, he is on his own to his classroom. But he was overwhelmed by the beauty of the campus that he forgot the time already. He was late for 30 minutes.

Gun's classroom/ Auditorium

Gun was 30 minutes late. He was so embarrassed to enter the classroom. He saw that there are group of people who are standing in the front and giving a speech. They look intimidating, so he felt a little scared to enter. He doesn't really have an idea that there's an election campaign on the first day. He looked at the professor who are also listening to the speeches of people at the front. He tried to sneak in smoothly and quietly from the back door but as he turned the door knob, it made a loud creek and all people in the auditorium looked at him. Gun suddenly turned so red from the attention that he has now. He feels weird that people, both boys and girls were shocked, if that is the right way to describe their faces, and their shocked face suddenly turned into sweet smiles coupled with whisperings right here and there. That really felt weird for Gun. He just smiled, nod, and immediately took a seat at the back end of the auditorium. He covered his head with his hood because he really felt shy at that moment.