2 - Off Jumpol

In the *future president's haven....

Off: Guys, I've been chosen to run for the Student Council next school year. I don't know if I will accept it.

Arm: Congrats, bro. Just accept the offer.

New: You've been in the council for the past three years as a secretary, you can wing that position easily.

Tay: No, don't accept it. You wouldn't be able to hang out with us if you became the president. You are too smart already. Just relax and enjoy our last year in the university.

New: Don't listen to Tay. He's a dumbass who just love to party and do pranks.

Tay: Hey! How can you call me dumbass when I'm also a dean's lister. You always hurt my heart, Newwie.

Arm: Stop being dramatic. We all are dean's listers here. But you are in the last place and Off still on the top.

Tay: Hey! He's a fuckin' genius. The comparison is not fair.

Off: Okay, okay. Stop it, Tay. I would really kick you out of this group. You are so loud. So, what keeps you three busy these days?

New: Oh! Our childhood friend is back and he'll enroll in our university too. I'll be helping him to settle, so I can't hang out  with you in The Den.

*The Den is their man cave/hang out place

Off: It's okay. You can have your friend hang out with us in the The Den if he wants to.

Arm: No

New: Yeah, no.

Tay: Our kid is too innocent, too pure. We can't let him be corrupted.

Off: Geez!! So overprotective. How can he be too innocent if he is your friend. You three are not at all innocent.

Tay: Huh! Coming from you, Mr. Playboy.

Off: Oho! I'm just handsome and popular. They may flirt but you know I'm not really interested.

Arm: But you dated also a lot of girls.

Off: Yes, but that's because of family's duty. You know my parents; they love match making so much. They want to see me in a relationship. But all those dates really don't click to my taste.

New: You're very choosy. I wonder what type you are looking for. I'm really curious now.

Tay: Yeah, me too. I'm just lucky I have New now.

Arm and Off: EEeeeewww!!!

Off: I really don't know what you've seen from Tawan. He's not the ideal type.

Arm: If it's not because of our kid, New wouldn't even date Tay.

(They call Gun 'our kid' because he's really like a kid - an adorable one. )

Tay: That's why we all love our kid - our sunshine boy.

Off: Whoah!! What a childhood friendship you have there. I'm really curious to know your little friend. If you changed your mind, you can bring him here anytime.

Tay, New and Arm laugh so hard.

Off: Huh! What's funny?

Tay: He's literally "little" but a very adorable one. And we won't bring him here. He might discover how we are when we are together and will convince us to let him join us.

Off: But we are not doing anything wrong???

Arm: That's right. But you know we are quite chaotic sometimes. I don't want our kid to pick bad habits from us because he's younger than us and we are good brothers in his eyes.

Off: You are all weird, really weird.