Chapter 13 - CONFESSION

" I admitted okay?!"

Today it was a normal Monday, Sun creeps into your room a plastered smile on your face, you don't know why you are so happy these days and as weeks pass by you were busy texting to him and also you're having a tutor lesson every Monday.

"oh shit, today is Monday" you got up fast, went to the closet to decide which dress to wear. you don't wanna look a mess in front of that handsome man.

You and cha Eunwoo are now friends, you both talk little things and you even confessed how you attracted to him. he was okay with it.

" Sorry I'm late again" you sat on the opposite side.

"no it's fine, besides were having physics lessons for today "

"What!?" you hated that subject so much.

"just kidding, well just review for now I know you hate physics" he pinches your checks.

" shhh don't expose me someone might hear it"

" I ordered mocha, your favorite~"

"Thanks!" you sip the drink "good, now will you pay attention and stop texting your boyfriend?"

"He's not a boyfriend his just someone else" you rolled your eyes, it's true you always got distracted by him and Euwoo doesn't like the way it made you happy for whoever your text mate is.

Hours passed you were finally more focused on his tutor since senior high school is coming you had a lot to catch up on. 

He bought you to your apartment usually he doesn't do this but his acting very gentle to your lately, "thank you, see you next week? " you were going to open the door but he grab your wrist so you face him.

" actually y/n I wanted to ask you if we could hang out this Saturday? " you could see his a little nervous.

" Sure!" you agreed, it's boring in your room alone so you wanted some fun.

" great then, meet me at the coffee shop same time" he winked at you, you watch him leave and a familiar girl spoke beside you. 

"omy  who is that handsome guy?" 

" wait, Rosé?" you look shocked.

"Hello, did I startle you?" she went closer hugging you tightly and you hugged her back.

"no, I'm just a bit shocked,  why are you here?" you broke the hug,

"I live her next door" 

"I lived here too!"

"how come I didn't see you" 

"I don't usually go out, wanna come in?" you asked.

" of course"

you both have a little chit-chat in the living area your dads are not there so you were alone with her, it was great when to know she just lives next door.

She's fun, easy to friend with and she's now one of your closest friends. 

Both of you watched movies, played bored games, and shared every deep secrete, after knowing her painful story she also does know your story. 

and right now she's teaching you how to bake cupcakes. 

"I'm joking geez don't be too serious" she laughs at your reaction for teasing you that how impossible it is to be in a relationship with someone you don't know.

You did ask her for some advice on whether to go with the flow of your heart. 

" I'm going to ask ... do you really have feelings for that stranger who you kept texting with?" it's like the hardest question where you can't say the answer.