FOURSOME THINGY 🔞⚠️

A/N:  as promised I updated foursome, if you don't mind I inserted

 taekook smut. 🌚  and I'm sharing my favorite maknaeline (FMV) 

I don't own that video credits belong to the editor! 😗

"then how about... we do foursome?" 

***

Weeks flies by, almost everything went just fine. 

Jimin's wound was healed fast, Hyujin had a business flight and you haven't seen him in a while. 

Your brother Heesuge auditioned and got accepted by Hyunjin so he started training. 

and these days, you haven't had problems anymore not like the other days you've been suffering. 

"Yah, if you  can't eat spicy food don't force yourself!" Jungkook scolded, getting the bawl of kimchi at Taehyung's hand. 

Taehyung pouts "okay okay, you don't have to scold me! now I have nothing to eat then..." he shrugs, and Jungkook grins. 

"You can eat me later" 

Taehyung smirks "you sure?" 

"Just kidding" Taehyung's smirk drops a disappointed look. 

"Kook! what did I tell you about being serious!" 

"oh, see? your scolding too" 

 Taehyung and Jungkook we're together now. 

You and Jimin shared a glance and chuckled at their bickering.  

They told you how they ended up confessing their feelings, well... it all started into a nasty argument. 

flashback 

"Tell me why you said Jimin's name instead of me?"  

In the office, two-man stand facing each other. 

One, that was furious and curious. 

The other one, that was feeling guilty all along but neither can't explain. 

Taehyung kept asking Jungkook why he says Jimin instead of him. 

Jungkook can't tell him, he can't tell his true feelings. 

"fine, if you won't give me your reason I have no other choice but to execute you, that's what we do for betrayals and you know that!"   Taehyung's voice was loud enough to hear the people that were listening outside the office.

which are Jin, Jimin, Yoongi, Jhope, Namjoon, and you. 

you and the others lean closer at the door to listen. 

"taehyung is getting mad, we need to help Jungkook" 

"shh, we weren't supposed to be eavesdropping" 

"I wonder who's an idea to eavesdrop" 

"shut the fuck up bitch, you agreed on me"  you roll your eyes at the bickering of Jimin and Jin. 

"tell me that you know what will I do to betrayals!!" Taehyung stepped closer. 

"I know" Jungkook whispered, clutching his both fist to hold his tears. 

"THEN WHY?!" 

"JUST KILL ME  KIM TAEHYUNG!" both of them stared for a while, they wished that they could read their minds just by looking at the eyes.